Orthopedic Surgeon - Community Practice 50 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Company: University of Minnesota Physicians
Posted on: January 27, 2023
University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) is a
non-profit organization seeking driven individuals in both clinical
and non-clinical areas to help transform health and medicine.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, our organization employs more than
1,200 physicians, 300 advanced practice providers and 2,200 health
professionals and staff throughout Minnesota and beyond. Join us on
a mission to advance medicine. The Department of Orthopedic Surgery
and University of Minnesota Physicians (UMPhysicians) is seeking a
full-time general orthopedic surgeon to add to the staff of the
Musculoskeletal Service at M Health Fairview Northland Medical
Center in Princeton, MN. Candidates with academic or research
interests are welcome to apply. Practice Details:
- Join a busy, well-established practice with a strong referral
- Full spectrum of orthopedic care with the support and backing
of M Health Fairview and subspecialty support for more complex
- Clinic Location: M Health Fairview Northland Medical Center in
Princeton, MN, and other sites as needed.
- M Health Fairview Northland Medical Center is a multi-specialty
group and primary care group of over 60 providers conveniently
located on Hwy. 169 in Princeton, MN.
- Practice includes 4 hospitals ORs, 2 procedure rooms, and 1
C-section OR. There is access to The M Health Fairview Ambulatory
Surgery Center in Maple Grove.
- Elective cases performed Monday-Friday A surgical team is
available for non-elective, add-on cases 365 days of the year
- Our Anesthesia providers are an independent group of contracted
CRNAs. They are a highly skilled group of individuals who provide
both pre- and post-operative blocks for our orthopedic
- Top-notch equipment available for most general orthopedic cases
in addition to access to numerous vendors to provide implants and
support for our orthopedic cases.
- Surgical cases for orthopedics range from small soft tissue
repairs to large bone fractures as well as total joint replacements
(knees, hips, and shoulders).
- A 4 or 8 hour surgical block per week is granted for new
surgeons and is increased as capacity in the block is reached.
- Practice includes rehabilitation services on-site and in
surrounding clinics and an orthotics and prosthetics department on
- Northland is a semi-rural location with full access to local
diagnostics and a primary care service area providing care to
120,000 people. Community Information:
- M Health Fairview Northland Medical Center has been recognized
by Becker's Hospital Review as an excellent place to get care and
made the list of '100 Great Community Hospitals' for the second
year in a row!
- Princeton, Minnesota is known for its stately white pines,
history of industry and commitment to innovation. Located just one
hour north of the Twin Cities, and one hour south of some of the
state's finest lakes and recreation areas-it is now at the
expanding edge of the metropolitan area. Although a part of the
fastest-growing region of state, Princeton and surrounding
communities have retained their hometown charm, commitment to
educational excellence and economic vitality as they meld the very
best of city and country living.
- Maple Grove is a flourishing community in the Twin Cities metro
area that over 61,000 residents proudly call home. Just twenty
minutes from Minneapolis and forty-five minutes from the
Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, citizens receive every
amenity of a large city and the peace and charm of a small town.
- Market competitive salary guarantee.
- Benefits package, including generous time off, annual CME
allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and more.
- You are board-certified or board eligible in orthopedic
- Candidates with fellowship training in trauma, sports medicine,
and total joint experience preferred.
- The individual hired will also be employed full-time with the
UMPhysicians practice group and eligible for medical licensure in
the state of Minnesota. Benefits Highlights: We're proud to offer
our employees a robust benefits package. Our benefits package was
recently recognized for its appealing and inclusive nature. Some
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- Best in industry 401K employer contribution
- As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we are a qualified
employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Concierge services and a well-being allowance M Health and
Clinical Partnerships: Providers practice at affiliated locations
under the M Health Fairview shared care delivery system. This
partnership represents a collaboration between University of
Minnesota Physicians, University of Minnesota Medical Center and
Fairview Health to build a nationally known academic health system
that combines academic and community resources to provide the very
best clinical care to patients and communities, while also
supporting research and education across the joint healthcare
delivery system. M Physicians is the premier multi-specialty
physician practice established at the University of Minnesota
dedicated to serving the upper Midwest and beyond. We help people
live healthy lives by delivering the highest standard of patient
care, providing access to innovative therapies and training the
next generation of healthcare professionals. Our care team includes
more than 1000 physicians providing a wide variety of services,
including primary care, specialty and subspecialty care at our M
Physicians clinics and in health systems throughout the region to a
diverse patient population
Keywords: University of Minnesota Physicians, Minneapolis , Orthopedic Surgeon - Community Practice 50 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, Healthcare , Princeton, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!