Emergency Medicine Physician opening north of Minneapolis, MN
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Multi-specialty group is seeking a BE/BC Family, Internal or
Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team north of
Minneapolis, MN. Hospital performs approximately 2,500 surgeries,
delivers 200 babies, manages 10,000 emergency department visits,
85,000 clinic visits, and 3,100 in-patient days. It is a teaching
site for Rural Physician Associate Program (RPAP) students, and
precepts Physician Assistant (PA) and Nurse Practitioner (NP)
students and its pharmacists serve as adjunct faculty for the
University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy.
- Feel appreciated. While about 20 percent of Americans live in
rural areas, barely one-tenth of physicians practice there. In
communities where the potential for provider shortages are real,
your choice to practice here could make a significant difference,
because your services are needed.
- Avoid burnout. While our providers are in demand, stress levels
tend to decrease while quality of life tends to increase. You ll
breathe fresh air, enjoy wide-open spaces and leave the traffic
- Get to know your patients. The sense of community in small
towns often translates to increased loyalty among patients. Doctors
and other healthcare providers are highly thought of and find that
valuable in establishing a continuity of care.
- Expand your skills. As a rural doctor, you will find yourself
wearing many hats and managing a wide range of cases on your own.
You ll hone your skills will becoming more adaptable and confident
in practice areas you may not experience otherwise. Compensation &
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice insurance
- Loan forgiveness
- 24-hour ER coverage provided by hospital
- C-section training available
- Stipend for residents while completing residency
- Participation in medical student education The
Community:Nestled on the edge of the northern forests, alongside
the Snake River in East Central Minnesota this area rests easily in
the shadow of Minneapolis-St. Paul, close enough for a quick side
trip, distant enough to enjoy a more tranquil existence.Major area
lakes, Knife Lake, Ann Lake, and Fish Lake, as well as numerous
smaller lakes and rivers are known for their excellent fishing and
great for water sports activities. Nearby Lake Mille Lacs and
Grindstone offer variety for the avid fisherman. Abundant with
numerous wildlife areas, state, county and city parks, groomed ski
and snowmobile trails our area is every outdoor enthusiast s dream.
- An opportunity to reconnect with nature
- Peace and quiet
- A great place to raise children
- A sense of belonging to a tight knit community
- Cheaper cost of living
- Neighbors you can count on
- Increased safety and lower crime rates
- Cleaner air
- Slower pace of living
- Fresh air and wide open spaces APPLY NOW or T EXT Job and email
address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Minneapolis , Emergency Medicine Physician opening north of Minneapolis, MN , Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!