CNA- Hospice- $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Location: Sauk Rapids
Posted on: January 27, 2023
$3,000 Sign On Bonus! ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR
ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing
care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care,
hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. The CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care to
patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant
responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the
direction of the licensed nurse supervisor. CNA Certified Nursing
- Competitive pay
- Daily Pay - early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having
fulfilling work with a purpose! 4670 - ProMedica Hospice - Sauk
Rapids Office - Serving North Minnesota
4670 - ProMedica Hospice - Sauk Rapids Office - Serving North
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training
and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state
registry is required.
- Ability to accurately take and record temperature, pulse,
respiration, and blood pressure.
- Ability to accurately observe, report and document changes in
- Ability to recognize the needs of the patient and family.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with patients and
- Demonstrated ability to work with an interdisciplinary team
- Minimum of one year experience as a Hospice Aide, or is
currently enrolled as a nursing student who has had a minimum of 6
months clinical experience, or has completed a Hospice Aide
training program or a certified/state tested nursing assistant (or
completion of PCA course Florida only), as allowable under state
- Has not had a lapse of 24 consecutive months where the aide has
not provided services for compensation.
- Necessary on a daily basis; 100%.
- Patients home/living facility; Exposure to disagreeable
conditions including odors, infection, illness, and physical
contact from disruptive patients.
Job Specific Details:
- Provides personal care to the patient as assigned by the
- Assists the patient with transfers and/or ambulation.
- Turns and positions patients who are bed bound.
- Assists with Range of Motion (ROM) appropriate for the
- Assists patients with meals.
- Assists patients with toileting: bedroom, bedpan, and
- Assists patients with medications which are
- Changes simple non-sterile dressings or external bags per State
and Federal Regulations.
- Ensure growth & profitability of the company through the
responsible use of company resources & educating the community to
- Perform light housekeeping tasks.
- Observes and reports changes in patient conditions and needs to
the Registered Nurse/therapist.
- Completes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, per
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings as appropriate
to coordinate patient care, exchange information and receive staff
support and inservice education.
- Follows patient plan of care at all times.
- Participates in agency quality assessment performance
improvement (QAPI) projects.
- Accepts other assignments deemed appropriate.
- Willingly accepts direction from Director of Professional
Services, Patient Care Coordinator, and Registered Nurse/Case
- Adheres to established personnel policies.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Minneapolis , CNA- Hospice- $3,000 Sign On Bonus!, Healthcare , Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!