Physical Therapist, Home Care
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Physical Therapist - Home Care Hours:Full-time, Days and weekend
rotation Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Annual Salary Range: $87,360 - $106,080 annually plus
compensation for weekend rotation
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company
Contribution, and more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Scrubs Allowance Territory: Our office is in Roseville, MN and
you will have a territory within our service area where youwill see
patients one on one in their homes (i.e. personal homes, assisted
living, etc.).The territory for this position would primarily be in
the NorthWest section of the twin cities metro area. Become a part
of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culturewhere you are valued and empowered to
improve the qualityof a patient's life.
- Enjoyindependence and flexibilityin the field to visit patients
one on one in their own homes.
- 1:1 patient ratios where you have an impact.
- Be a part of a company that has beenimproving people's livesfor
more than 40 years.
- Work with an amazing and fabulous group of people! A few
must-haves for this position:
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the State of
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and
- CPR Certification
- Willingness to travel daily within adesignated area. Some
functions of what you will do as a Physical Therapist:
- Assists the physician or other licensed practitioner in
evaluating the level of patient function and performance and
equipment needs as well as in developing the resulting plan of
care/treatment including appropriate long and short-term treatment
goals, selection of interventions, and the intensity, frequency and
duration of services to meet the needs of an individual
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments at
appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Provides interventions and therapeutic treatment in accordance
with the physician certified plan of care and physical therapy
professional standards of practice.
- Regularly assesses changes in the patients status since the
last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned
services should be modified, performing a re-evaluation and
obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated. If you
are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or check
out our website
athttps://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc/home/ for more
information. Find us at @Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin
Cities: Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care
and Hospice services through our values of integrity, compassion,
customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility. We offer a
wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical
therapy and other licensed health care services, which helpwith the
every day tasks that let people continue living at home where they
are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in the
home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and
provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on
spending quality time together. Interims mission is firmly rooted
in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety,
independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and
compassion. Interim HealthCares mission- Improving Peoples Lives.
EEO M/F/D/V Interim HealthCare of the Twin Citiesprovides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. PandoLogic. Keywords: Physical Therapist (PT), Location:
Mound, MN - 55364 , PL: 556184364
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities, Minneapolis , Physical Therapist, Home Care, Healthcare , Mound, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!