LPN role at Medically Complex Group Home
Location: North Branch
Posted on: November 26, 2022
REM Minnesota Community Services, a member of the Sevita family,
provides services for Individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and
other complex needs.
Pay $25.33 / hour! We have day, evening, and awake overnight LPN
positions available in North Branch.
*Why Join Us?** We offer full-time schedules.
* Full compensation/benefits (medical/dental/vision) package for
employees working 30+ hours/week.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Option to get paid within 24 hours after your shift with Dayforce
* Build meaningful relationships with the people you support and
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
*Licensed Practical Nurse*
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and
work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges.
You will have large impact by providing nursing services, training,
and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs of
individuals with a brain injury, or intellectual and/or
developmental disability. * Monitor the health conditions of
individuals served and ensure quality services are provided.
* Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
* Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician's orders and
personal care services.
* Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
* Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
* Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional
* Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention and smoking cessation.
*Qualifications: ** Associate's Degree in Nursing or related field,
or a graduate of an accredited LPN program.
* One year of experience working with population served in a
* Current state LPN or LVN License.
* Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
* Additional certifications as required by state licensing
regulations such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
* Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and families.
* You will make a difference every day and help to provide quality
of life enhancing services to the individuals we serve.
*We have a rewarding work environment for you - come join our team
as a Licensed Practical Nurse -* *Apply Today!*
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Job Types:
Full-time, Part-time Pay: $25.33 per hour Standard shift:
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability Work Location: One location
Keywords: Sevita, Minneapolis , LPN role at Medically Complex Group Home, Healthcare , North Branch, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!