Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
TEXT homeinstead3 to 25000 to Apply
We are looking for Overnight CAREGivers (10:00pm-8:00am)
Working with Seniors in their home.
Helping with the evening and morning routine and being available to
help client during the night.
You are allowed to sleep during the night while client is sleeping.
(You are paid for sleep hours)
- Great Pay $15.00/hour $19.00/hour weekend (Includes pay for
- Paid Training
- Career Path
- Safety Top Priority
- Referral Bonuses
- Logo ApparelHome Instead is looking for caring and
compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our
mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our
community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services
that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges
of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care*No previous Professional experience necessary
- FULL Skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
TEXT homeinstead3 to 25000 to Apply We are looking for Overnight
CAREGivers (10:00pm-8:00am) Working with Seniors in their
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Minneapolis , Overnight CAREGiver, Healthcare , Randolph, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!