Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA, No experience or certificate required.
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Summerwood of Chanhassen is seeking Full & Part-Time Nursing
Assistants ( Home Health Aide / CNA / Caregiver / Resident
Assistant ) to join our team.
Located across from the renowned Chanhassen Dinner Theater, with
convenient access to Highways 5 and 101, SummerWood of Chanhassen
brings city life irresistibly close to home. With outdoor walking
trails and a pedestrian-friendly retail area, it's a setting you'll
Salary: $16- $18.75/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
* Opportunities available for both certified and non-certified
nursing assistants at this community
* Competitive pay & routine pay increases
* Shift differentials for Evening & Overnight shifts
* Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
* Scholarship program - awards up to $5,250 per year!
* Nursing loan forgiveness program - get your minimum monthly
nursing school loan payment paid by us!
* Free Fitness Center access
* Southwest Transit line access
* Off-street Parking
* Discounted or free Employee Meals
* Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
* No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living,
Assisted Living Memory Care
* Perform ADL's as scheduled and assist other Certified Nursing
Assistants as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations
and established best practices.
* Monitor changes in resident's condition
* Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using various
methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
* Ensure residents are cared for with dignity.
* Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without experience
will still be considered.
* Nursing Assistant Certification required to work in Long Term
Care - not certified? You can work in our Assisted Living!
* Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
* Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for
older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older
adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage - home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest
geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Minneapolis , Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA, No experience or certificate required., Healthcare , Chanhassen, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!