Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Menomonie, Wisconsin
Company: Towne Nursing / Towne Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Towne Nursing -has been at the forefront of improving the
quality of life for the ill and elderly since 1991. We provide the
finest healthcare providers to nursing homes and long-term care
facilities across the country.
Towne Nursing is seeking dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses to
join our growing team!
To apply please go to:
We have Full time, Part time, and Per Diem positions available for
Day Shift, Evening Shift, and Night Shift. If you are looking to
advance your career with a great Staffing Agency then Towne Nursing
is the place for you!
LPN Job Summary
The Licensed Practical Nurse promotes and restores patients' health
by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians
and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and
psychological support to patients, friends, and families;
supervising assigned team members.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Monitor catheters, dress wounds
- Supervise nursing assistants and aides
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Other duties assigned by the Nursing Supervisor
- LPN License
- Great Pay - $40 Hourly!
- Daily Pay
- 24/7 Customer Service for Employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Referral Program
Keywords: Towne Nursing / Towne Healthcare, Minneapolis , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Menomonie, Wisconsin, Healthcare , Menomonie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!