Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA ($500 hiring bonus!).
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$500 Hiring Bonus for Full-Time and Part-Time positions!
We are seeking Full & Part Time Nursing Assistants ( Caregiver /
CNA / HHA / Resident Assistant / NAR / Home Health Aide ) to join
our team at Shorewood Landing.
Shorewood Landing senior living community is tucked away in an
oasis of lake living with all the benefits of the city. Shorewood
Landing is located minutes from the luxuries of Minnetonka and
Excelsior within the peacefulness of Shorewood, Minnesota. We are
an active community offering various events, activities, and
outings for every resident's interests.
Salary: $16.85- $21.37/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- No late nights! Schedules are consistent & reliable hours
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Generous PTO (Paid Time off)
- Scholarship program - awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street Parking
- Bus route access
- FREE Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living,
Assisted Living with Memory Care.
- Perform ADL's as scheduled and assist other Resident Assistants
as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and
established best practices.
- Monitor changes in Resident's condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using
various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity. Qualifications:
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without
experience will still be considered.
- To be considered for Care Center/TCU: Current Nursing Assistant
Certification required or willingness to gain certification.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS:
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for
older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older
adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest
geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Minneapolis , Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA ($500 hiring bonus!)., Healthcare , Excelsior, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!