RN Evening Supervisor - SIGN ON BONUS!
Company: Country Manor Campus
Location: Sauk Rapids
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Now Hiring Part Time Evening Registered Nurse in our Heath Care
& Rehab Center!+ No Mandated Overtime
Country Manor is locally and nationally recognized for excellence.
At Country Manor, the work you do matters. Each day here is a
chance to make a difference in the lives of residents, patients,
families, and the team that you will work alongside. Country
Manor's nursing team is made up of individuals who are truly
invested in the work they do. Here, you will be part of a team that
has the same passion for caring for others that you do.
Additionally, you will never just be another employee to us.
Country Manor knows that their greatest asset is their staff, and
they celebrate them as such. You will be valued, appreciated, seen,
and heard. What can you expect when joining Country Manor's Health
Care Center and Rapid Recovery & Aquatic Center nursing team?
- Competitive pay with shift differential and supervisory bonus +
limited time sign-on bonus!
- Rich benefits package (PTO, 401k with match, medical, dental,
- Flexible hours + multiple shift options. No mandated
- Authentic culture
- Team environment
- Opportunity to grow and explore the #healthcare field! Country
Manor is a large organization offering endless avenues to find your
niche/passion. Looking to gain experience in long-term care? Join
our Health Care Center team! Looking to gain experience in subacute
care? Join our Rapid Recovery team! Looking to explore home care?
Join our Extended Services team! (+ longevity bonuses as you
- 5-Star Quality care; voted the BEST Senior Living Facility in
Central MN seven years and counting
- On-site amenities for staff (child care center with employee
discount, general store, full-service restaurant, etc!)
As a Registered Nurse at Country Manor, you will work to meet
resident and patient needs, while coordinating and directing client
care per established standards.
We are looking for a clinically competent, compassionate and
committed RN, with a special interest in serving the elderly to
help us on our mission of enriching lives. Responsibilities:
- Develop care plans and participate in review of care plans as
- Provide nursing services in accordance with established care
- Communicate pertinent resident information to supervising RN,
physicians, family and/or other appropriate personnel
- Administer and maintain records of prescribed medications and
- Provide support, assistance, direction and supervision to other
nursing staff as needed
- Accurately complete admission, weekly, follow-up and discharge
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Current license in good standing as an Registered Nurse in the
State of Minnesota
- CPR certification and first aid training
- Previous experience in nursing or other healthcare/medical
- Experience with memory loss a plus
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Benefits for
employees scheduled over 30 hours/week:
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (for qualified
- 401k with Employer Match
- Longevity Bonuses Benefits for all employees:
- On-site childcare (employee discount)
- On-site amenities available for staff use include: Store and
Pharmacy, Quick Clinic, and multiple dining destinations (Staff
discount applicable to Store and dining)
Part time (56 hours/pay period) shift available! Don't wait to
apply! (Please note: our initial contact may be via email. Don't
forget to check your inbox!)________________________
Country Manor Campus Health Care Center/Rapid Recovery & Aquatic
Center 520 1st St NE, Sartell, MN COUNTRYMANOR3
Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, hospice, mhb, registed,
registered nurse, surgery, surgical, transitional, unit
Keywords: Country Manor Campus, Minneapolis , RN Evening Supervisor - SIGN ON BONUS!, Healthcare , Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!