Travel Occupational Therapist OT
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Helps occupational therapy clients by providing rehabilitative
services, under the direction of occupational therapists, to
persons with mental, physical, emotional, or developmental
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Minneapolis , Travel Occupational Therapist OT, Healthcare , Willmar, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!