Post Master's Fellow: Mental Health Practitioner II
Company: Lorenz Clinic
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Within the PMF program, as an MHP II, you will get the
supervision needed (at no additional cost to you) to be an engaging
and versatile, licensed clinician. On top of that, MHP IIs also
have great flexibility, and will explore various opportunities
within our private mental health clinical setting. This 2-year,
salaried role (benefit eligible) has been crafted for post-master's
clinicians seeking out supervision for licensure.
Lorenz Clinic is known for its relationship focused approach and
robust training culture and programs. It is our goal, that when you
join Lorenz Clinic, you receive mentorship and extensive training
time providing outpatient psychotherapy. More than 75% of our MHP
IIs receive a full-time offer of employment at the completion of
their program (salary ranges $65-80K post-program), and begin their
career with Lorenz Clinic.
Quick Facts about Lorenz Clinic:
- We bring a distinctive approach to child and family psychology
that integrates developmental, systemic, experiential, relational,
and trauma-informed models.
- We have multiple locations around the Twin Cities, offer
various outpatient services, Day Treatment programs, and
Telehealth, allowing for exposure to a variety of service
- Training is our backbone. We provide regular opportunities for
advancing our team's skill sets in working with their clients, and
working on themselves as clinicians.
- Supervision provided at no additional cost to you to meet
- Our culture is evolving for the post-pandemic world. We offer
the flexibility our clinicians need to provide their clients with
the best care possible.
- More about our training program can be found here:
- Provide clinical services (conducting diagnostic assessments,
treatment planning, psychotherapy, day treatment, and discharge
planning) for clients
- Carry and maintain a psychotherapy caseload as defined by
clinic, in-home or clinic-based as needed
- Provide Crisis assistance as needed
- Attend and participate in individual and/or group supervision,
case consultation, Grand Rounds, and other meetings as required by
- Comply with DHS and insurance standards for clinical
- Strictly comply with licensing board rules and APA and AAMFT
Codes of Ethics
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions with staff,
patients, and business associates of the Clinic
- Bill appropriate procedural codes accurately and timely, while
keeping abreast of billing issues and discuss with patients when
- Assist in intermittent peer-reviews of patient files
- Adhere to additional directives by applicable direct clinical
and administrative supervisors
- Other duties as assigned
- A master's or doctoral degree in psychology, clinical
counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or similar
field from a regionally accredited academic program.
- Must comply with requirements for licensure or board
certification as a mental health professional including supervised
practice in the delivery of mental health services for the
treatment of mental illness, or
- Be a student in a bona fide field placement or internship under
a program leading to completion of the requirements for licensure
as a mental health professional
Covid 19 and Lorenz Clinic (2/1/22)
Lorenz Clinic works to ensure the safety of our team and clients.
To do so, we have implemented a series of requirements, as well as
practices, to support our team during this challenging time. These
requirements include: full vaccination (unless fully remote or
exempt for medical or religious reasons), required masking, and
strict adherence to CDC guidelines related to exposures, infection,
and our work environment.
Understandably, issues related to Covid can and will impact our
program participants. To help mitigate some of those challenges we
have made the following accommodations: A Zoom interview process,
client and supervision meetings held in a hybrid environment
(combination of in-person and virtual), and a flexible PTO policy
for unexpected Covid-related absences.
Our policies are evolving as things change and guidance is
adjusted. We are doing what we can to make sure our team feels
supported and able to fully execute their roles.
Keywords: Lorenz Clinic, Minneapolis , Post Master's Fellow: Mental Health Practitioner II, Healthcare , Victoria, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!