Caregivers (CNA, HHA or PCA)- FT Evening
Location: New Prague
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Praha Village is hiring Caregivers (CNAs, PCAs, or HHAs) to
deliver quality and compassionate care to our residents in assisted
living and memory care. In addition to generous benefits, we're
offering a $2,500 Bonus! We will train you! We take pride in our
work and work as a team to enrich our residents' lives.There are
Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available working varied
schedules including every other weekend. Shift: Evening"We have a
reliable team of nursing assistants who genuinely support each
other. I love to come to work in a beautiful home-like environment.
I am very proud to be part of team Praha!"
- Barb, scheduler/CNABenefits:
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan
Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, &
flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential
counseling/coaching for self and family membersCNA or HHA
- Assist residents with activities of daily living and medication
- Assist with mobility and transportation care.
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of
performance and independence.
- Document services performed on client service sheets and on
medication administration sheets.
- Display an attitude of courtesy and respect for all residents,
families, and staff.
- Function as a team member with other staff in the performance
of duties.CNA or HHA skills and requirements:
- Prior CNA or HHA experience preferred.
- Prior experience administering medication preferred, but not
required. We will train you!
- A compassionate attitude.
- A willingness to work with elderly adults.
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently.Cassias
Response to COVID-19:Cassia is serious about your safety and
healthit is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19
protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing,
and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal
protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to
staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.About Us:We
take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by
focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Collaboration).Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and
Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years
of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to
inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to
them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and
invite you to apply to learn more!#CassiaEOE/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly
EmployerPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia, Minneapolis , Caregivers (CNA, HHA or PCA)- FT Evening, Healthcare , New Prague, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!