Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit - Rice Memorial Hospital
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Part- time - 48 hours every two weeks - Rotating shifts -
Rotating weekends - Rotating holidays - Sign-on and relocation
bonus eligible!Rice Memorial hospital has an incredible opportunity
for a skilled acute care nurse to join their 8 bed ICU!Current
- $5,000 sign-on bonus with 1 year of acute RN experience
- $5,000 relocation assistance for those who qualifyJOB
SUMMARY:The Registered Nurse is the basic level of professional
nursing practice. She/he identifies and implements nursing
interventions that have less predictable outcomes, and evaluates
the results of these interventions for a given patient population.
A nurse at this level may be required to assume leadership
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.LICENSURE:
- Current RN licensure in the State of Minnesota.ADDITIONAL
- Working knowledge of professional nursing theory and
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, employees, public, and other
- A knowledge of growth and development; specifically an
understanding of the cognitive, physical, emotional and
chronological maturation process.
- An understanding of the range of treatment needed by patients
of all ages in relation to the growth and development processes to
include neonate, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric
patients.Sign-on bonus requirements : To be eligible for the
sign-on bonus you must be an external candidate who is hired into
an eligible full time or part time benefited position. Previous
CentraCare/Carris employees qualify if they have not worked for
CentraCare for at least 9 months at the date of hire. Must have at
least one year of acute RN experience.Relocation assistance
requirements : May not have worked for CentraCare in the last 9
months. Must currently reside more than 50 miles away from Rice
Memorial Hospital and relocate to within 30 miles of it.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to
diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not
limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.
Keywords: CentraCare, Minneapolis , Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit - Rice Memorial Hospital, Healthcare , Willmar, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!