Company: Catholic Eldercare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:We are seeking a MDS Nurse (RN) for our Long-term Care
facility. We will train you and pay for certification!!
Schedule: This is an exempt position with a Monday through Friday
schedule, primarily during business hours.
What Catholic Eldercare offers you:
- Competitive wages, credit for experience
- Generous benefits including paid holidays and PTO
- Located in NE Minneapolis, on bus line
- Scholarship for career advancement and to gain new skills
- Consistency - we have long term employees
- Community - we live and work out values and offer a friendly,
collaborative work environmentAbout our community:Catholic
Eldercare is a community of residential facilities in Northeast
Minneapolis offering services in assisted living, independent
living, skilled nursing, memory care, transitional care, and adult
Responsibilities:As the MDS Nurse at Catholic Eldercare, you will
perform assessments necessary to accurately complete the minimum
data set and CAAs. Other duties include direct
interview/observation, chart audits, resident/family interviews,
communication with direct care staff when completing the
assessments, and ensuring completion of the RAI process. In this
role, you will also make care plans and referral recommendations,
and complete assessments within required time frames for
admissions/readmissions, and annual/significant change
- Current RN license to practice in the State of Minnesota
- 2 years of experience in NursingCOVID-19 Vaccination Update
All Catholic Eldercare employees will be required to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 upon hire. Accommodation and exemption
requests will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Keywords: Catholic Eldercare, Minneapolis , MDS Nurse, Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!