Location: Elk River
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLaboratory TechnicianElk River, MN - Contract -
$20HRKonik is partnering with a local manufacturing company that is
seeking to add a Laboratory Technician to their team. This person
will be working in a wet chemical facility handling various
ingredient samples that may contain potential allergens are handled
routinely in this facility. Including but not limited to milk,
peanuts, eggs, tree nuts, soy, gluten, fish, and shellfish. May
also work with animal products (including pork).The hours for this
role are 7 AM-3:30 PM M-F.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for receiving and processing incoming lab samples
for a variety of testing.
- Accurately evaluate and report results. Retain lab samples
according to the designated retention policy.
- Execute needed testing on lab samples. Testing to include but
is not limited to NIR scanning, dry matter analysis, pH, and
particle size analysis.
- Daily retention management of laboratory samples.
- Storing, disposing, and relocating samples to maintain an
accurate retention period for all samples.
- Develops proficiency in multiple basic and physical analyses.
- Demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot and meet deadlines
without direct supervision.
- Ensures data quality by evaluating results according to
- Participate in lab housekeeping program and follow designated
- Perform daily equipment performance and maintenance
- High School Diploma/GED with minimum 2 years work
- Demonstrated basic understanding of chemistry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work
- The ability to work flexible hours including occasional
Saturday's Required Be the first to learn about future positions by
joining our Newsletter and following us on LinkedIn! Konik is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more
than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between
employees and employers. Konik has specialized in placing
professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western
Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong
commitment to customer service.
Keywords: Konik, Minneapolis , Laboratory Technician, Healthcare , Elk River, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!