Optometrist - Medically focused
Company: Clarkson Eyecare
Location: Elk River
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Clarkson Eyecare, our optometrists focus on
maintaining the health and development of our patient's eyes.
Clarkson Eyecare is a proud partner of EyeCare Partners (ECP), a
leading network of integrated ophthalmology and optometry providers
serving patients across the entire vision care continuum. Our team
of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on
maintaining the health and development of our patients' eyes by
providing medically focused and clinically integrated eye care
services.Clarkson Eyecare is currently looking for an Optometrist
to practice at our Elk River, MN office. What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and
the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you
to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing
together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in
providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and
access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical,
401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO and much
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insuranceWe encourage you to apply today
and join our team!You can apply online or contact Caitlin Covey,
Physician Recruiting Manager at
Keywords: Clarkson Eyecare, Minneapolis , Optometrist - Medically focused, Healthcare , Elk River, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!