Scheduler - Twin Cities Orthopedics
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Scheduler works with patients to coordinate clinical
appointments and tests on behalf of Physician care team.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday out of our Edina
Twin Cities Orthopedics is an operating division of Infinite Health
- Schedule patient clinical appointments, imaging, consults, and
any other tests ordered by physician. Process orders
- Screen all patient calls and respond to patient in a timely
- Communicate all pertinent patient information regarding their
call to include; appointment information, directions, check-in
times, referral information.
- Gather patient information and health history prior to and
during patient visit; triage accordingly.
- Complete appropriate forms pertaining to visit.
- Ensure accuracy of patient information entered into
- Retrieve data and medical records related to the patient
- Compile patient medical data for physician review.
- May assist Care Coordinator with patient care
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Medical Terminology, Human Anatomy, and
Physiology, particularly as it pertains to Orthopedics
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and
business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA,
Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Work in the clinic during business hours
- Travel independently throughout the clinic (which may include
movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing,
stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions
appropriately and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the
expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate
the phone system
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel to other work locations, if required
Performance Expectations - i-Health's Core Values:
- Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what
you do and say
- Service - Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional
- Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful
execution to exceed expectations
- Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve
service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
- Teamwork - Be a part of the whole; support each other
- Clinic setting
- Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable
accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act of 1990 and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
- This position description will be reviewed periodically as
duties and responsibilities change. Essential and Additional Job
Functions are subject to modification.
Keywords: RevoHealth, Minneapolis , Scheduler - Twin Cities Orthopedics, Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!