Group Home Caregiver
Posted on: January 16, 2022
REM Heartland, a member of the Sevita family, provides services
for Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities,
Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Helping people grow and progress is at the heart of everything we
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunitiesWe are a premier provider of home and
community-based health care, inspired by our core values of
respect, integrity, inclusion and growth. We offer adults, children
and their families innovative, quality services and individualized
supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the
physical intellectual or behavioral challenges they may face.
By joining our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support professional you
will provide support and assistance with daily activities such as
meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and
personal cares. You may also facilitate community involvement by
accompanying individuals out in the community whether that be for
shopping, medical appointments or recreational activities.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you doWhether you have previous experience or just a big
heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
EOE/AAE/ADAWe have meaningful work for you - come join our team -
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Minneapolis , Group Home Caregiver, Healthcare , Madelia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!