Assistant Director of Health Services, RN 7500 Bonus
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join our family today as a Assistant Director of Health
Services. Here at Emerald Crest Victoria, we offer a specialized
assisted living setting for seniors with Alzheimer's and
dementia-related conditions. Our staff love working in this
home-like setting and getting to know our residents. In addition to
our generous benefits, we are offering a $7,500 Bonus!There are
Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available working Monday
through Friday with a paid on-call rotation.Benefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!Assistant
Director of Health Services responsibilities:
- Recognizes and manages common geriatric syndromes common to
aging adults: cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, neurological,
sensory and pain problems.
- Supervises work performed by LPNs, TMAs, and Nursing
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents,
families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with
physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including
ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in
accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family
members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes
follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned
- Performs additional duties as required.Assistant Director of
Health Services skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing License.
- Prior experience in Long Term Care, Memory Care, or Assisted
- Prior Memory Care experience a plus!
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.Cassia's
Response to COVID-19:Cassia is serious about your safety and
health-it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19
protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing,
and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal
protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to
staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.About
Us:Emerald Crest by Augustana Care offers a specialized assisted
living setting for seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia-related
conditions. This communal home setting provides a natural,
home-like setting to encourage engagement and reduces isolation
among residents. Each home consists of 12-15 suites arranged around
a warm, friendly, central living and kitchen area.We take pride in
providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8
pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence,
Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply
today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!Cassia,
an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian
mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience
caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live
the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the
longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn
more!#IndeedEOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A
Veteran Friendly EmployernCr6cjHzEn
Keywords: Cassia, Minneapolis , Assistant Director of Health Services, RN 7500 Bonus, Healthcare , Victoria, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!