Registered Nurse / RN - LTC - Weekend Package, starting at $48+ per hour!
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Location: Cottage Grove
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are currently hiring a RN into our Work on Weekends Program
(WOW) at Norris Square in Cottage Grove, MN. This program provides
an option for nonexempt employees to work a flexible alternative
work schedule to fill weekend openings.
Currently hiring for:
* Every Sat/Sun Day and
* Every Sat/Sun Evening.
Pay and Benefits:
* Earn 50% above your base rate of pay while fulfilling program
* Eligibility for standard shift and lead differentials
* Eligibility for the Holiday Worked Premium if you work on a PHS
* Work every weekend during defined hours above with a minimum of
16 hours scheduled each weekend
* Sign up for only 1 WOW program during a 6-month period
* Combine schedules to achieve full time status per pay period (ie:
If available, you can take an additional core (without WOW pay) to
combine schedules and achieve full time status per pay period. Full
time status is a set schedule of 60+ cores per pay period).
* Work a holiday that falls within their WOW weekend schedule
Day = 6a-2:30p
Evening = 2p-10:30p
Overnight = 10p-6:30a
8200 Hadley Avenue South
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
The close-knit community at Norris Square will create abundant
opportunities for you. Experience the positive impact of the caring
and compassionate culture of employees and residents.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities
* Underground heated parking for overnight staff
* Discounted employee meals
* Free Fitness Center
* Backyard patio and fire pit for BBQ's in the summer
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living,
Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living
This site is in proximity to: Woodbury, Inver Grove Heights, South
St. Paul. Mendota Heights, Oakdale, River Falls, Maplewood, West
St. Paul, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake, St. Paul Park, Woodbury,
Newport and Hastings.
Our Response to COVID-19:
The safety of our staff and the residents is our #1 priority. We
have taken great measures to do our part in stopping the spread of
* Clean Air - New bipolar ionization technology safely cleans the
air inside all of our buildings without the use of chemicals or
* Physical Distancing & Masks - Spacious environments along with
protocols around mask wearing and proper physical distancing enable
community amenities and fellowship.
* Cleaning & Disinfection - Electrostatic sprayers, hand washing
stations and/or hand sanitizer dispensers are at all entrances.
* Private Rooms - As a commitment to our superior resident
experience, we offer over 95% private rooms in our care
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the provision and
monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents
consistent with regulations and established clinical best
* Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of
Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
* Current CPR certification.
* Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and
restorative clinical practices.
* Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.
How we keep you safe during COVID-19:
* New technology installed in all our buildings to clean the air
* Physical distancing & masks
* Regular cleaning & disinfection
* Private Rooms for residents in over 95% of our care settings
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older
adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50
PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin
and Iowa, and through Optage-- home and community services. PHS is
also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care,
care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older
adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the
reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting
independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Minneapolis , Registered Nurse / RN - LTC - Weekend Package, starting at $48+ per hour!, Healthcare , Cottage Grove, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!