Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Location: Spring Park
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Registered Nurse to join
the PHS team at Lake Minnetonka Shores in Spring Park, Minnesota.
We are currently Hiring For:
* A Full Time, .8, Evening schedule in LTC (8 shifts per pay
* A Part Time, .2, Evening schedule in LTC (Week 1 Monday, Week 2
* A Part Time, .3, Evening schedule in LTC (Week1 Monday and
Friday, Week 2 Thursday),
* A Part Time, .4, Overnight schedule in LTC (one week Thursday,
next week Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
Day = 6:30-3
Evening = 2:30-11
Overnight = 10:30-7
Lake Minnetonka Shores:
4515 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park, MN 55384
* This community includes Long-Term Care, Memory Care, and Assisted
* This location is on the shores of beautiful Lake Minnetonka.
Lake Minnetonka Shores offers:
* On site discounted employee apartments - subject to
* On site discounted daycare - subject to availability
* Fun employee recognition/appreciation events - at least 6 per
* Free fitness center
* On site bistro for employee meals
* Highly rated - top in the state for staffing ratios and top in
the country for satisfied residents
Our Response to COVID-19:
The safety of our staff and the residents is our #1 priority. We
have taken great measures to do our part in stopping the spread of
* Clean Air - New bipolar ionization technology safely cleans the
air inside all of our buildings without the use of chemicals or
* Physical Distancing & Masks - Spacious environments along with
protocols around mask wearing and proper physical distancing enable
community amenities and fellowship.
* Cleaning & Disinfection - Electrostatic sprayers, hand washing
stations and/or hand sanitizer dispensers are at all entrances.
* Private Rooms - As a commitment to our superior resident
experience, we offer over 95% private rooms in our care
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision
and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to
residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best
* Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State
Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
* Current CPR certification.
* Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and
restorative clinical practices.
* Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.
How we keep you safe during COVID-19:
* New technology installed in all our buildings to clean the air
* Physical distancing & masks
* Regular cleaning & disinfection
* Private Rooms for residents in over 95% of our care settings
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older
adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50
PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin
and Iowa, and through Optage-- home and community services. PHS is
also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care,
care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older
adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the
reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting
independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Minneapolis , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Spring Park, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!