RN, MDS Coordinator 10,000 Bonus
Location: Maple Plain
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Join our compassionate team at Haven Homes in our beautiful,
brand-new building as a Full-Time RN, MDS Coordinator! In addition
to our generous benefits, we are offering a $10,000 Bonus!In this
role, you will manage the clinical care of residents by assigning
different tasks to nurses within the department. Our ideal
candidate has 2+ years of LTC experience, thrives in a fast-paced
environment, excels in multitasking, and has excellent customer
service skills.This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!MDS
- Oversee and complete MDS and care planning.
- Complete all documentation for RAI and MDS assessments and
- Scheduling of MDS's, review of charting and ensure accuracy,
and assist with issuing notices of non-coverage.
- Educate staff on appropriate assessments, documentation,
interventions and evaluation for triggered CAA's.
- Ensures correlation of MDS with PDPM.
- Work in collaboration with IDT.
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents,
families, and staff.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.MDS Coordinator skills and
- RN license in the state of MN required.
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in LTC.
- Resident Assessment Coordinator certification preferred.
- Experience with MDS preferred; willing to train the right
- Proficient in computer software.About Us:Haven Homes, a 5-star
senior care campus, is the proud recipient of the 2020 Pinnacle
Employee and Customer Experience awards. We take pride in making
you feel like you are a part of our family when you join our team.
We want all of our employees to succeed and we support them in any
way we can. We moved into our premier 149-unit independent living,
assisted living, TCU and long-term care senior health & living
campus in December 2020. Don't wait to join our team- apply
today!Our community is in western Hennepin County in Maple Plain
located on Highway 12. A short drive and you'll be in this quaint
town and wonderful community. Wayzata is just 8 miles away,
Plymouth and Minnetonka 15 miles, St. Louis Park 16 and Minneapolis
is 21 miles.At Cassia we follow our 8 pillars of excellence
(Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity,
Respect, and Collaboration). Cassia, an affiliation between
Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization
with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in
need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are
most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our
management team and invite you to apply to learn more!#IndeedEOE/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly
Keywords: Cassia, Minneapolis , RN, MDS Coordinator 10,000 Bonus, Healthcare , Maple Plain, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!