COVID - 19 Preparation for Surge in June
Company: Quest Healthcare Solutions
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Hospitalist opening in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com HOSPITALIST -
Expecting surge in June. Surge is in a Green/Yellow StatusDays 8am
– 6pm (10 hours)Swing 2pm – 12am (10 hours)Nocturnists – 8pm – 8am
(12 hours) Surge is in a Red 12 hour shiftsDays 8am – 8pmNights 8pm
– 8am 7 on 7 off – would consider a minimum 5 in a row.
- BC/BE IM or FM
- Procedures not required
- Non-Invasive Vent Management, EKG Interpretation, ER
Admissions, Pre-Op Assessments, Rapid Response Teams.
- No Code Blue: ED & CRT Care Do Codes
- Open ICU but 24/7 in house Pulm/Critical Care - Independent
- Full Specialty Support in House
- involved in teaching rounds with medical students and
- ACLS, BLS required.
- Trauma Level: I
- EMR: Epic
- Number of beds: 360+
- Number of ICU beds: 53 Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Quest Healthcare Solutions, Minneapolis , COVID - 19 Preparation for Surge in June, Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!