Company: Hazelden Betty Ford
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Location: US-MN-PlymouthID: 7648Status: Full TimeShift:
DaySchedule: Tues - SatHours of Work: 8 am - 6 pm
OverviewThe Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest
nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It
is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The
HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately
healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the
Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is - at our core- a people-powered
organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen
treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual
revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people
annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those
experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.What makes this
organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention,
education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of
the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver
evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures
and restore their hope.Being "a best place to work" is a strategic
goal of HBFF and it's a goal that every employee plays an active
role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how
encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas
and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful
work.We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a
comprehensive benefits package, including:Competitive Health,
Dental and Vision PlansRetirement savings plan with employer
matchPaid time-offTuition reimbursementDiverse individuals
encouraged to apply.Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women,
Veterans, DisabilitiesResponsibilitiesAs a Psychologist you
will:Provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of co-occurring
mental health needs of patients. Treatment of patients will involve
assessment (including psychological testing) and therapy, including
group therapy, with patients who present with co-occurring mental
health and substance use disorder diagnoses. Additional duties for
the Psychologist involve participation as a member of a
multidisciplinary team, crisis intervention, supervision of
unlicensed mental health staff, and ongoing care planning.
- Provide mental health assessment ensuring proper identification
of mental and chemical health concerns.
- Demonstrate proficiency in administration, scoring and
interpretation of various psychological testing instruments (e.g.
MMPI, WAIS, etc.), and integrate results in establishing diagnoses,
treatment planning, etc.
- Create treatment plans in alignment with patient's identified
diagnoses and goals.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy utilizing
evidence-based intervention strategies and best practices.
- Consistently document assessment and therapy sessions, as well
as charges for services, in an accurate and timely manner,
consistent with organizational policy.
- Function within one's competencies and seek consultation when
- Consult regularly with multidisciplinary team staff members
and/or key collateral contacts to work toward comprehensive care
for patient, as needed.
- Demonstrate ability to identify ethical dilemmas and consult
with appropriate resources.
- Provide supervision of unlicensed clinical staff.
- Facilitate crisis intervention to ensure safety and well-being
of patients, including risk assessment, safety planning, and
conflict resolution. #DoMeaningfulWork QualificationsMinimum
- Doctorate Degree (PsyD or PhD) in Clinical or Counseling
- Current MN license as a psychologist
- Minimum of 2 years freedom from substance use problems.
- Experience in assessment, differential diagnosis, and
individual and group therapy.
- Knowledge of Twelve Step chemical treatment approaches.
- Skill at assessments and crisis management. Desired
- Clinical care management in a residential setting and ability
to work with an inter disciplinary team preferred.
- Expertise in stages of recovery issues.
Keywords: Hazelden Betty Ford, Minneapolis , Psychologist, Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!