RN - LPN
Company: Harry Meyering Center
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This position is responsible for facilitating the delivery of
excellent and timely health services through skilled nursing
assessments, treatments, education, and medical summaries for
- Works closely with the Nursing Staff, Program Manager, Program
Director, Trained Medication Aides, and Direct Support
- Collaborates regularly with licensed medical providers, Case
Managers, Guardians, and Vocational providers.
Education:--Graduate of accredited school of nursing; holds a
current Minnesota Nursing License
- Must have a valid, active nursing license registered in the
State of Minnesota. Additional certifications may be required by
- Additional experience with people with developmental
disabilities preferred or as required by regulations.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record
as defined by Harry Meyering's policy.
- Clear background checks as defined by regulations and
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to do daily standing, bending, and lifting.
- Interest in assisting people supported to achieve personal
outcomes and to provide person-centered supports. Must possess good
verbal, reading and written communication in English,--basic math
skills and basic computer skills. Ability and willingness to
successfully complete and apply training.
- Have the ability to work effectively and harmoniously with
others.--Flexibility with respect to hours of work and changing
conditions-be of good moral character and have an interest in the
welfare of the individuals,--have training and/or interest in the
field of developmental disabilities and have a willingness/ability
to communicate with and relate to individuals, parents, guardians,
fellow-staff, representatives of community agencies and company
- Monday - Friday. Hours are primary from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.,
flexibility is needed for appointments and/or meetings outside of
- Plus fill-in and holidays.
- Support the mission, values and vision of the Harry Meyering
- Perform LPN duties according to license.
- Ensure individuals are provided with medical care and services
to meet their needs.
- Ensure individual's medical records contain complete and
- Monitor the hospitalization stay and recuperation of
- Support team-oriented work environments.
- Interact with individuals served in a genuine and respectful
- Demonstrate responsible work habits.
- Provide safe working and living environments.
- Pursue professional growth and development.-- --
- Complete duties and projects as assigned by SLD.
Harry Meyering Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of HMC to afford equal opportunity regardless of
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status,
mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, status with
regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected
by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the application
process and employment relationship including but not limited to
hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, discipline,
benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Keywords: Harry Meyering Center, Minneapolis , RN - LPN, Healthcare , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!