CNA - Day Shift
Company: Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Location: Good Samaritan Society Waconia
Address: 333 W 5th St, Waconia, MN 55387-1786 USA
Employment Type: Part-Time
COME JOIN OUR NURSING TEAM HEROES TODAY! WE TAKE TOP PRECAUTIONARY
MEASURES AND CONTINUE TO BE A COVID-19 FREE FACILITY!
VIRTUALLY INTERVIEW TODAY - NO TRAVEL REQUIRED!
The Good Samaritan Society - Waconia facility has been providing
quality care for decades, with continually expanding services that
meet the needs of individuals and families in communities around
the beautiful lake town community of Waconia. Our 92 bed 5 star
rated facility consists of Senior Living, Rehabilitation & Skilled
Care services. We're dedicated to creating an environment where
people feel loved, valued and at peace.
We are currently looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA/NAR) to join our nursing team!
- Part-time - 16-56 hours per pay period
- DAY SHIFT- 600 am - 230 pm
- Annual Wage Increases
- No CNA experience required!
- Pursing RN or LPN degree? GREAT scholarships are available!
- Health Benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401(k),
Tuition Reimbursement (if in a Nursing Program)
Come join our team today - we're excited for you to be a part of
- This position helps residents by supporting personal hygiene
and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation and vital
- Provides resident centered personal care including bathing,
toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs,
psychosocial support and other personal cares.
- Assists residents with meals and snacks, provides water and
supplements as appropriate.
- Provides a positive dining experience.
- Assists residents in transferring, repositioning and walking
using correct and appropriate transfer techniques and equipment;
provides range of motion and passive exercise.
- Documents resident cares and behaviors according to Society
policy, procedure and regulations Handles and disposes of linens,
soiled clothing or supplies properly; follows consistent hand
washing and Personal Protective Equipment use.
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program
approved by the location and the state.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform
assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and
meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical
record for documentation.
- Ability to measure and comprehend quantities.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved
benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees.
The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan,
work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To
review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or
other protected status. For more information including
state-specific protections, please visit
Division: NURSING SERVICES
Req ID: req38806
Keywords: Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society, Minneapolis , CNA - Day Shift, Healthcare , Waconia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!