Senior, Manager, Human Resources
Company: Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Rebiotix Inc, part of the Ferring Pharmaceuticals Group, is a
late-stage clinical microbiome company focused on HARNESSING THE
POWER OF THE HUMAN MICROBIOME to revolutionize the treatment of
debilitating diseases. Located in Roseville, Minnesota, our goal is
to IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PATIENTS and reduce the cost of care
associated with complex diseases through our INNOVATIVE
MICROBIOTA-BASED MRT DRUG PLATFORM. We are a passionate team of
scientists, engineers, and clinical researchers motivated by the
opportunity to blaze new trails and create new technologies for
today s medical needs. We are looking for like-minded get-it-done
individuals to add to our growing team.
Our drive to find patient solutions amplifies the core value of our
parent company, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, through the Ferring
Philosophy: People Come First at Ferring. This philosophy has
inspired Ferring s approach to relationships with patients,
physicians, employees and other stakeholders. Ferring is a globally
recognized research-driven biopharmaceutical company with more than
65 years of innovation in the medical arena. Headquartered in
Switzerland, Ferring is a privately-owned company with locations in
over 60 countries with a global employee base of approximately
6,500 employees in the fields of reproductive health, urology,
gastroenterology, endocrinology, orthopedics and oncology. WE ARE
THE LARGEST AND MOST CLINICALLY ADVANCED MICROBIOME COMPANY
Reporting to the CEO of Rebiotix, the Senior Manager, Human
Resources has an integral role as a member of the Site s Leadership
team in furthering the success of the organization. The Sr Manager,
Human Resources will serve as the business partner to the Rebiotix
organization and must have exceptional skills in Performance
Management, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Training and
Development and other functional areas. This position will manage
all relevant HR plans, processes and solutions for
* Lead and coordinate all HR activities at site.
* Consult with managers and employees on all HR matters.
* Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with
management and staff throughout the organization in order to
understand specific needs and contribute to the positive culture
and values of the organization
* Lead the local efforts for all recruiting activities including
identifying resource gaps, drafting job descriptions, posting roles
in connection with the Ferring TA team, screening candidates,
scheduling interviews, participating in interviews, gathering
feedback, providing recommendations for offers, partnering with
Ferring s compensation team and tracking on all offers and
* Make compensation proposal for employees in accordance with
Ferring Compensation and Benefits in line with existing local and
* Provides guidance in handling sensitive and complex employee
relations issues for the organization.
* Helps employees work through conflict management and provides
* Lead the performance management life cycle activities for the
* Facilitate just in time training for life cycle management
* Serve as point of contact for all questions.
* Lead the annual year end calibration sessions.
* Provide reports and metrics to the leadership team.
* Lead the talent management process for the site.
* Conduct training on the Ferring process and facilitate
calibration process across the teams.
* Help lead the local efforts to build a strong culture within the
site, across the Ferring/Rebiotix business and Ferring global
* Work with leadership to create content for regular Business
Update meetings (Town Halls).
* Create team building activities that further develop the culture
* Support the local implementation HR tools, processes and
* Maintains all employee files according to local, state and
* Responsible for creating and distributing HR communications to
the employees (i.e. email announcements of new hires, job postings,
training opportunities, new policies, etc)
* Contribute to global HR projects and cooperate with members of
the international HR R&D community
* Handle international assignments inbound and outbound
* Deliver professional support of regular processes in function,
such as merit increase, bonus, personnel planning, Ferring
* Bachelor s Degree required
* 5+ years` experience in an HR generalist role
* Experience working as a stand-alone HR professional preferred
* Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer. EOE
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
If you need assistance during the application process due to a
disability, please email email@example.com
Keywords: Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc, Minneapolis , Senior, Manager, Human Resources, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!