Company: ARSC Industrial Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 26, 2019
Company OverviewGlad to see you're interested in ASRC Industrial
Services, which is a family of high performing construction
companies that work together to provide our clients with quality
service and products. Since we are surging, we are aggressively
hiring top talent for roles nationwide. If our opportunity sounds
interesting, please submit your contact info, and we will reach out
soon to schedule a time to chat. Thank you!Job Responsibilities
(Including, but not limited to:)The Project Manager plans,
executes, and closes projects according to the client's
requirements and in compliance with safety standards.
Responsibilities include managing budgets, schedules, risks, and
resources.Some key job responsibilities include:
- Lead a project team within a region, including vendors and
- Manage tasks to ensure on-time completion.
- Lead internal meetings with other managers and team members to
review the status of the program and implement changes as necessary
to ensure timely completion.
- Attend meetings and provide stakeholders comprehensive status
reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Accurately track all work.
- Create and update, processes to streamline workflows.
- Identify innovative ways to reduce work cycle times and
- Retrieve, analyze, and report data for business
intelligence.APPLY NOW!Minimum Requirements:
- Documented success in managing resources and leading a team,
especially success in expediting schedules, reducing costs,
increasing profits, or improving quality or performance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability
to interpret data quickly, identify trends, and recommend multiple
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work
environment with internal personnel and clients.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including
changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy.
- Must pass a drug test and background checks.APPLY NOW!Preferred
- 5 - 7 years Project Management experience.
- Experience conducting end-to-end project management of
Industrial, Construction, Manufacturing, or Operations
- Specific experience with Industrial Painting, Coating,
Abatement, and Scaffolding projects.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to effectively
interact with all organizational levels in a multicultural
environment and build strong, trusted relationships.
- Excellent consulting and conflict management skills and
experience working with senior executives.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision,
and thrive within a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous
- Advanced level skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
and Visio. Experience with Google products (Gmail, Calendar,
Sheets, Forms) a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities with grace
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.Preferred Education and
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Project or Construction
Management, Finance, Business, Science, Technology, Engineering or
Mathematics or similar field.
- PMP certification highly preferred.APPLY NOW!ASRC Industrial
Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional
Corporation (ASRC), an Alaska Native corporation. Through ASRC, we
are a certified Minority Business Enterprise. Associated topics:
chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor,
product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Keywords: ARSC Industrial Services, Minneapolis , Project Manager, Executive , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!