Registered Nurse, RN Clinical Manager
Company: Accurate Home Care
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Location: US-MN-MankatoJob ID: 2019-1843Category: NursingType:
Employer, LLC is hiring for a full-time, highly skilled Registered
Nurse (RN) Clinical Manager. The RN Clinical Manager is responsible
for the supervision of field professionals and clients in their
homes, ensuring client satisfaction and clinical system/regulatory
We are looking for a strong leader who can guide field staff and
patients through a changing health care environment while balancing
multiple responsibilities through daily triage and prioritization.
Above all, a quality RN Clinical Manager will have a passion for
providing the best quality care to our patients and will expect the
same passion and commitment from fellow colleagues.
- Developing and implementing the care plan for the patient from
preadmission to discharge, ensuring proper communication of patient
care needs to the appropriate professionals.
- Performing nursing duties that conform to the current standard
- Developing, teaching, and updating patient plan of care to
ensure that patient's needs are being met.
- Ensuring state and federal regulatory compliance to applicable
- Supervise field staff to include teaching, coaching,
onboarding, disciplinary action, interviewing, etc.
- Provide education and training to patients, families, or field
To be considered a qualified candidate for this role, the RN
Clinical Manager must have:
- A valid Minnesota RN license
- Minimum two years as a licensed Registered Nurse
- One year of supervisory experience in the home health field
Keywords: Accurate Home Care, Minneapolis , Registered Nurse, RN Clinical Manager, Executive , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!