Nurse Manager / Clinical Coordinator - LTC - Cottage Grove
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Location: Cottage Grove
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Overview Employer is seeking a Nurse Manager / Clinical Coordinator to join our Long Term Care team atNorris Square. This position is a Monday-Friday, Day schedule. Norris Square8200 Hadley Avenue SouthCottage Grove, MN 55016 The close-knit community at Norris Square will create abundant opportunities for you. Experience the positive impact of the caring and compassionate culture of employees and residents. As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:- Underground heated parking for overnight staff- Discounted employee meals- Free Fitness Center- Backyard patio and fire pit for BBQ's in the summer This site is in proximity to: Woodbury, Inver Grove Heights, South St. Paul. Mendota Heights, Oakdale, River Falls, Maplewood, West St. Paul, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake, St. Paul Park, Woodbury, Newport and Hastings. Responsibilities The Nurse Manager / Clinical Coordinator is responsible for working with the household team to implement and manage the clinical staff and program to ensure the delivery of high quality resident care and services consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. This position will partner with the Licensed Social Worker (Resident Services) to blend together housing, healthcare, and hospitality for the residents. The Nurse Manager / Clinical Coordinator has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site. Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with current licensure the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.Two to Three (2-3) years management experience in health care or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS Employer (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage-- home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team. PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Minneapolis , Nurse Manager / Clinical Coordinator - LTC - Cottage Grove, Executive , Cottage Grove, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!