Event Management Marketing Assistant
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Our client, a financial services holding company, is currently seeking an Event Management Marketing Assistant for a 4 month contract with possible opportunity for extension. The position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that has over $10 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE, work in a fast paced corporate environment with over 65,000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The Hours for this position:
- Flex 8am-5pm Mon-Fri, max of 32 hours/week
- $29.65 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage team calendar, including event schedules, timelines and other key dates
- Assist EMM Team with general event support and administrative responsibilities such as printing, shipping, award/promotion item fulfillment, etc.
- Provide planning assistance and on-site support at local events as needed. Examples include: BRG high profile events (e.g. Alumni Luncheon), Twin Cities holiday event, Annual Employee Event, etc.
- Support event budgets and collection of registration lists, order participant gifts, track expenses for event budget reconciliation
- Support Vendor Management process with responsibility for submitting Statements of Work, BCI/IPQs and managing projects through the TPRM approval system (internal tool for managing vendors)
- Serve as team lead for creative requests through Aprimo system (internal tool for project tracking)
- Provide Cvent support (online registration tool)
- Perform other duties and special projects in conjunction with HR and Marketing
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested in this position please email a word copy of your resume to email@example.com
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Minneapolis , Event Management Marketing Assistant, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!