Tax Senior Manager
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: February 11, 2024
Tax Senior Manager
US-IA-Des Moines - US
Who We AreEide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business
advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states
across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff
and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries.
Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and
we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve
their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at
home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve,
the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working HereAt Eide Bailly we believe respect is
how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our
culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth.
Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our
EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit
employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote
happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with
being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to
service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable
donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to
volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have
fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent
lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the LifeA typical day as a Tax Senior Manager in Des
Moines, IA might include the following:
- Prepare high level tax returns for a
diverse client base
- Work with staff to ensure individual and business tax returns
are completed correctly and by the required deadline.
- Review, approve and sign tax returns for release to
- Coach or mentor a staff member to assist with enhancing their
skills and further developing their career.
- Gather relevant tax-related information from the client so an
accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the
maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Network, build relationships and attract new clients or
business for the Firm.
- Bill clients for the services and guidance provided.
Who You Are
- The word "tax" is not foreign to you, and you can easily
explain details of your tax experience and/or can explain the
difference between a 1040 and an 1120.
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax
industry's regulations and policies.
- You have a knack for solving problems and easily notice issues
while bringing solutions to the table.
- You take pride in helping others, and you are ready to take on
the challenge of leading a team of high-performing
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries
and the ability to read a financial statement.
- In addition to all of this, you hold an active CPA license and
have 5-10 years of experience in public accounting tax work. Must
be authorized to work in the United States now or in the future
without visa sponsorship. What to Expect NextWe'll be in touch! If
you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters
will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to
learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime,
we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
LinkedIn or our About Us page. Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Minneapolis , Tax Senior Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!