ServiceNow Asset Management Senior Analyst
Company: Securian Financial
Posted on: November 20, 2023
As the ServiceNow Platform Sr. Analyst you will be responsible for
supporting solutions for ServiceNow enterprise technology platform.
Focus will be on the IT Operations Management (ITOM) and IT Asset
Management (ITAM) capabilities. You will be accountable to support
day-to-day processes on the ServiceNow platform. You will
collaborate across diverse teams from business and technology to
manage access, maintain instance performance, deploy updates,
validate functionality, and troubleshoot issues. You will manage
multiple tasks at once which will require organization and
prioritization of work. You will conduct research to determine
trends that impact the ServiceNow technology related to ITOM and
ITAM capabilities. Finally, you will maintain the asset database
for asset/CMDB integrity and ensure compliance with asset
governance and standards.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Guide users with processes related to ITOM and ITAM.
- Collaborate with the product owners to ensure compliance with
ITOM and ITAM standards.
- Manage CMDB health.
- Collect and maintain accurate software licensing
- Contribute towards accuracy of hardware asset
- Perform data analysis for verification and tracking of software
license and entitlements.
- Maintain a working knowledge of ITOM and ITAM principles and
industry best practices.
- Setup dashboards and reports using Performance
- Coordinate upgrades and changes to the ServiceNow
- Deploy update sets from non-prod environments.
- Maintain Automated Test Framework (ATF).
- Maintain instance performance.
- Manage permissions and access (roles, users, and
- Troubleshoot day-to-day operation and system issues.
- Two to three years of job-related experience.
- Broad technical understanding to support ITOM best
- Broad contract understanding to support ITAM best
- ServiceNow Admin experience or extensive user
- Experience troubleshooting system issues, research resolution,
and recommend permanent solution and workarounds.
- Experience and understanding of web technologies and SaaS
- Experience with ServiceNow reports, dashboards, and Performance
- Experience deploying ServiceNow's solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, education, and
- ITIL certification V3/V4
- Understanding of data management and concepts such as data
normalization, record retention and archiving.
- Project management and leadership skills (agile preferred) with
proven ability to deliver outcomes on complex service management
initiatives and transformations.
#LI-hybrid **This position will be in a hybrid working
Securian Financial believes in hybrid work as an integral part of
our culture. Associates get the benefit of working both virtually
and in our offices. If you're in a commutable distance (90 minutes)
you'll join us 2-3 days each week in our offices to collaborate and
build relationships. Our policy allows flexibility for the reality
of business and personal schedules. When working in our offices at
least two days per week isn't feasible (vacations, illness, travel,
etc.), an eight day per month standard is an option.
Physical job requirements:
- Ability to utilize keyboard, mouse and computer for up to 8
hours per day
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
- Ability to utilize telephone for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to perform grasping tasks throughout the entire work
day (examples: handwriting, grasping of equipment/machines, paper
manipulation, sorting, folding, handling stacks of paper)
Securian Financial has been around for 140 years. We're committed
to giving back to our community, donating 15,000 employee volunteer
hours this past year. We also provide extensive resources to our
employees for professional development and growth and a number of
diverse professional and social opportunities throughout the
company. There's a reason our employees have voted us as a best
place to work year after year! In addition:
- Generous paid time off. We want you to take time off for
whatever matters most to you!
- Tuition reimbursement program. We value continuous learning at
- Company-funded pension plan as well as 401K retirement plan -
great resources to secure your financial future.
- Continuous opportunities for new challenges.
- Variety of health plan options as well as dental and vision
- Paid maternity/paternity leaves.
Securian Financial Group, Inc. does not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, marital or familial status, pregnancy,
disability, genetic information, political affiliation, veteran
status, status in regard to public assistance or any other
protected status. If you are a job seeker with a disability and
require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please
contact us by email at Employment@Securian.com, by telephone
651-655-5522 (voice), or 711 (Relay/TTY).
To view our privacy statement click here
To view our legal statement click herePandoLogic. Keywords: IT
Operations Analyst, Location: Minneapolis, MN - 55406 , PL:
Keywords: Securian Financial, Minneapolis , ServiceNow Asset Management Senior Analyst, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!