Account Manager - Mechanical Service
Company: Egan Company
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Egan Company is seeking candidates for an Account Manager -
Mechanical Service position located in Champlin, MN to join our
team! The Account Manager is responsible for acquiring new
customers, ongoing account management, and building relationships
with stakeholders at all levels, with a focus on mechanical
service, within assigned accounts.
- Prospect for new customers with main focus to include sales of
planned maintenance agreements.
- Foster long-term relationships with end users, key contractors,
- Achieve quoted and T&M preventative sales and GP
- Use CRM software to prepare proposals and manage customer
communications and activities.
- Conduct site surveys, work with support staff to create
preventative maintenance proposals, coordinate labor for best
results with service dispatch coordinators, and manage jobs as
- Respond to internal and external phone calls and emails for
maximum customer satisfaction and sales.
- Estimate solutions per plan/specification requirements and
- Write scope proposals based on estimates including repairs and
- Promote all service offerings to include: mechanical, plumbing,
electrical, building automation, fire, security systems, and
- Work with support staff to create formal plan maintenance
proposals and agreements.
- Assist in the development of future sales goals.
- Promote a positive safety culture and build strong internal
partnerships; work collaboratively within a group and with other
Egan groups to support Egan's Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Advises other groups of additional sales potential and assists
with promoting service-planned maintenance agreements prior to job
- Approve accounts payable and receivable in a timely
- Attend sales and other required meetings.
- Attend monthly safety lunches and perform safety audits to
promote a Stay Safe culture.
- Identify and communicate process improvements and other
opportunities to management.
- Track sales activities and forecast sales opportunities in
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of sales or sales-related experience, preferably
within mechanical, electrical, or limited energy.
- Working knowledge of estimating processes and
- Ability to present to both internal and external
- Ability to learn and promote other areas of the
- Proficient in the use of standard office computer programs such
as Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Strong organizational skills to deal with competing customer
- Strong demonstrated negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimum
- Strong desire to grow professionally and to learn and retain
- Performance of duties will be in the office and/or at home,
customer sites, and jobsites.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Exposure to loud noise, dirt, and exposure to the elements are
to be expected on job sites, along with climbing ladders/stairs,
uneven ground, bending, kneeling, and twisting.
- Ability to travel to local client sites and jobsites regularly
OUR SUCCESS IS SHAPED BY THE STRENGTH OF OUR TEAM
At Egan, our shared passion and pride are redefining the industry
standard of customer care. We work together to promote teamwork,
embrace innovation, act with integrity, pursue growth, and stay
safe. We are committed to providing the growth opportunities in
which our employees and customers are looking.
From general contractors and architects to building owners and
facility engineers, Egan Company collaborates throughout the entire
construction or project process with the shared goal of maintaining
best-in-class relationships with our internal teams, customers, and
business partners. At nearly 1,000 employees occupying our offices
and work-sites, we aim to ensure every project is done with quality
craftsmanship, integrity, and an aggressive commitment to safety.
In fact, we're proud to be recognized as one of America's Safest
Companies for recurring years.
Egan Company is one of the largest, multi-trade, specialty
construction contractors and system integrators in the Midwest. We
provide in-house expertise in planning, design, engineering,
construction, and maintenance by representing over 15 skilled trade
unions serving virtually every infrastructure discipline in the
industry. Core services include: mechanical, electrical,
engineering & design, curtain wall/glazing/panel systems
(InterClad), millwrights, fabrication, building systems, controls &
system integration, and service.
WHY JOIN US AT EGAN COMPANY?
Watch this quick video to learn why our employees choose Egan
Company: https://bit.ly/CultureAtEgan To view, you may need to copy
and paste the address into your browser - it'll be worth it!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
Egan Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, disability, age, marital status, and status with
regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, familial
status, or other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept application materials by mail or email except as a
reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled applicants.
Individuals who are unable to use our online process due to a
disability should email email@example.com.
Creating and maintaining a safe and drug-free working environment
is important to all of us. Employment with Egan requires successful
completion of a pre-employment substance abuse test and a
background check. We also participate in E-Verify. #LI-Hybrid
Keywords: Egan Company, Minneapolis , Account Manager - Mechanical Service, Executive , Champlin, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!