Facility Maintenance Manager
Company: American Multi-Cinema, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Facility Maintenance Manager
Coon Rapids 16
10051 Woodcrest Dr Nw, Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Free movies, free popcorn, flex schedules...and more! Implement and
oversee all facility-related maintenance programs and procedures to
support the AMC standards of clean, safe, and in good repair.
Build strong communication, leadership, and time management skills
at AMC, and take advantage of our opportunities for career
advancement. AMC team members enjoy a very competitive benefits
package including, accrued vacation/absentee time,
medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) match, free popcorn daily,
half off eats and drinks at the theatre, and most importantly for
us movie people...FREE movies!
AMC's company culture is focused on innovation and diversity to
ensure that we provide the latest and greatest experience for our
guests and associates. We lead by example in doing what is right
and take responsibility for our own results and our company's
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades
including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment
- Demonstrated administrative and follow up skills to achieve
successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Work well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests,
vendors and corporate partners.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to provide
clear and concise details regarding building issues.
- Proven ability to lead teams and achieve results through
- Proficiency in MS Suite. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections with a
high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance and timely repairs in the areas of
painting, carpentry, plumbing, food and beverage equipment, seating
and all related building components.
- Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair
and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to
ensure quality of work.
- Provide constant attention to all life safety issues; ensure
building emergency systems are operational through in-house
inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
- Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with janitorial
service provider and/or regarding cleaning issues that do not meet
- Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable
to the theatre General Manager and seek technical support from the
AMC Facility Engineer as applicable.
- Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all
- Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of
- Work with General Manager to ensure Film Crew procedures
support an environment that is clean, safe and in good repair for
both associates and guests.
- Understand and track theatre Variable Operating Expenses (VOE)
related to maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning
- Perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Provide training support for the market as directed.
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and follow all
established company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the
General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable). UNIFORM
- Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt,
- Provided by Associate: Black shoes, socks AMC and its
subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and
complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment
laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination
and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants
without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed,
gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military
status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation,
or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion,
discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older other location-specific age requirements may
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership
experience. Requirements to be performed, with or without
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000
associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests
worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since
1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and
sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse
content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering
friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have
fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If
you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can
name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC
may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation,
excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork,
inclusion, collaboration, and results.
10051 Woodcrest Dr Nw
Pay Rate Type
Keywords: American Multi-Cinema, Inc., Minneapolis , Facility Maintenance Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!