Posted on: September 21, 2023
Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement,
and More!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sierra JohnsonAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
MN, we are a leading manufacturer of construction products for the
Midwest and we are looking for a Plant Manager with 5+ years
experience to join our team!Why join us?*Competitive
Salary*Excellent Benefits*401k*Tuition ReimbursementJob
DetailsShift: M-F from 7am - 4pmThe Plant Manager will be
responsible for managing all staff, equipment/building/property
maintenance, function, safety initiatives, production scheduling,
inventory management, production goals, quality, and cost
- 5 + years' experience managing a team of machine operators,
equipment operators, drivers, yard personnel, plant production
workers, and administrative staff.
- Strong ability to give direction, assess talent, and make tough
- 3 - 5 years' experience with building and property maintenance
- Understanding of manufacturing equipment and process
- Ability to interpret production metrics and understand
- Comprehension of cost control within a manufacturing
- Experience with manufacturing/production computerized
- Must have strong communication ability and solid
- Working knowledge of PC Window's environment including
Microsoft Office, computer literate with the ability to analyze and
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, operations, business, or
related field preferred with minimum 5 years management
- 3+ years manufacturing and/or construction materials
- Develop and implement efficient and effective daily production
and shipping schedules.
- Lead production staff to ensure that production work is
accurate, timely and consistent with work instructions and
- Optimize efficiency, productivity, and equipment
- Train production workers on quality assurance procedures and
- Develop, implement, and verify standard operating procedures
- Provide SOP training.
- Evaluate and assign production personnel to match abilities,
skills, and knowledge to the optimal plant assignment.
- Engage in daily production work and plant activities as needed.
Possess ability to operate and maintain all plant production
- Ensure physical inventories/cycle counts are conducted as
required to ensure accuracy of perpetual inventory.
- Interface with office staff on production/work order
completions. Ensure proper quantities and counts.
- Supervise the assembly, operation, and maintenance of
production and delivery equipment to ensure production and
deliveries are carried out as scheduled.
- Ensure the operation and maintenance of curing equipment such
as heaters, boilers, steam generators, and water softeners is
properly carried out.
- Supervise preventive maintenance of manufacturing equipment and
rolling stock and make sure needed parts are ordered to repair said
equipment.Implement continuous improvement. Possess competent
understanding of efficiency and use of labor as it relates to
outputInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Minneapolis , Plant Manager, Executive , Rosemount, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!