Company: Consultants Group Commercial Funding Corporation
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- EHS: 5 years (Preferred)
- Civil Construction: 3 years (Preferred) Full Job Description
Position Summary: The Safety Director will provide direction,
development, leadership, and implementation of safety and risk
management programs across the organization with a goal of
continuously improving the safe production environment that we
expect at Ramsey Companies. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, analyze, and control occupational hazards at each
work site using a proactive approach .
- Develop regular communication addressing specific risks at each
- Provide required and necessary PPE to field employees.
- Reward employees for going above and beyond in safety.
- Investigate, document, and report all personal injury and
property damage claims.
- Prepare documentation for insurance claims and OSHA 300
- Manage all worker's compensation claims and develop and manage
employee return to work programs.
- Develop relationships with insurance companies to determine
risk management/loss control best practices and assist with safety
- Write, update, and organize corporate safety policies and
procedures, and set an example for others to follow.
- Ensure the company is complying with state and federal OSHA,
MSHA and DOT regulations, and monitor legislation and regulation
- Provide leadership and development for the Safety Department
- Manage the safety and risk management program while always
setting a positive example for all Ramsey employees. Training
- Train managers on safety processes and procedures and work with
them to reduce accident and incident rates.
- Develop tracking for required and desired training and provide
options for employees to attend and complete. Job Knowledge Skills
- Expert knowledge of OSHA, MSHA, and DOT regulations.
- Experience developing, implementing and maintaining safety
compliant policies and procedures, and implementing a company-wide
- Experience developing safety training curriculum and conducting
training classes utilizing various mediums.
- Able to work productively in a self-managed environment.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills dealing with
all levels including both internal and external sources.
- Must be a strategic thinker and understand and implement long
term safety strategies.
- Possess a high level of energy along with the ability to
positively influence others to achieve results.
- Able to use diplomacy while quickly solving difficult
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on an issue to its final
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Keywords: Consultants Group Commercial Funding Corporation, Minneapolis , Safety Director, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!