Branch Distribution Strategist Group Manager
Company: Huntington Bancshares, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
DescriptionSummary:The Business Strategist Group Manager is
responsible for the market planning and execution of initiatives
associated with the Bank's physical distribution network.Duties and
- This is a key member of the Retail Distribution Team within
Consumer & Business Banking which drives the strategic initiatives,
network optimization, financial analysis, and approval of capital
projects supporting the Banks' physical network (Branch and
- Supports or "owns" dedicated markets according to geographic
- Leads the market planning process, applying Network
Optimization methodology, and field-validating all proposed
- Act as primary liaison to Region leadership and builds
consensus with local markets and key stakeholders.
- Drives execution of the Strategic Plan.
- Propose, analyze, and initiate all changes to the Branch
network including expansions, consolidations, and relocations.
- Responsible for assessing the business opportunity and
financial justification of all potential branch actions.
- Writes business cases and obtains funding for capital
- Makes recommendations that will improve Huntington's
competitive position while achieving our goals for financial
- Works with our Corporate Real Estate team to coordinates and
formulate site acquisition strategies.
- Provides direction on execution/management of the Branch Lease
- Primary liaison to Region Executive Leadership; responsible for
gaining consensus from our local markets and for communication of
plans and strategies to key stakeholders.
- Manages the Off-Premise ATM portfolio within their respective
- Coordinates acquisition of new locations with Real Estate and
has sole ownership of the ATM Lease Renewal Process.
- Will be expected to manage the pipeline and negotiate renewal
- Support M&A opportunities as needed; perform site level due
diligence and impact analysis of potential acquisition
- Must show demonstrated ability to frame up the question or
problem, perform relevant analysis, and succinctly present a
- Must be able to distill the analysis to the most salient points
and "tell the story."
- Must be comfortable presenting work to an Executive audience on
a regular basis.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills are required to move
projects from planning through execution.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects with deadlines and
display high attention to detail and financial accuracy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business finance, economics or
- Minimum 7 years of total work experience across planning,
business analysis, and execution functions, preferably in financial
services or with brick and mortar retailOther: Some travel and
light fieldwork are required to "know the market", perform Due
Diligence and inform network decisionsPreferred Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Expertise in discounted cash flow valuation, trend analysis,
scenario planning, sensitivity analysis, and NPV/rate of
- Make fact-based assumptions that drive cost/benefit
- Familiarity with demographic data sets, census data, etc. and
with leading Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications,
including ESRI and Tableau
- Ability to synthesize data and succinctly tell a story. Highly
effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience in both planning and execution roles
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines and
high attention to detail
- Some experience in real estate negotiationExempt Status: (Yes=
not eligible for overtime pay) (No= eligible for overtime
pay)YesWorkplace Type:HybridHuntington is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities for all regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, gender identity and expression,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state,
or federal law.Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's
Career Web Site for more details.Agency Statement: Huntington does
not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any
Keywords: Huntington Bancshares, Inc., Minneapolis , Branch Distribution Strategist Group Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...