Client Relationship Manager
Company: SAS Institute
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS' team members build successful careers with us.
IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we're working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients' growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) provides clients with guidance bringing innovation and clarity to the client's experience of working with IDeaS and IDeaS solutions. With the highest quality service and support to clients at the corporate and property level, the CRM develops and maintains a strong ongoing partnership with each assigned client, ensuring strong adoption of the IDeaS solution(s).
- Owns overall relationship with a portfolio of clients once the implementation phase is completed, which includes increasing client adoption and high levels of client satisfaction.
- Establishes a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with clients to help drive continued value of IDeaS products and services.
- Understands client's revenue strategy needs and priorities to optimize the use of their solution(s).
- Effectively communicates application features and product information for new releases and facilitates their adoption with clients.
- Pro-actively identifies insights, business trends, system configurations or system outputs which impact the client's business success. Collaborates with the client if any of these elements requires additional focus. Effectively persuades clients to make changes where required to achieve optimal results.
- Articulates client benefits of optimal system engagement, increasing client loyalty.
- Identifies best practices for clients and syndicate across assigned client portfolio.
- Represents the voice of the client and provides internal feedback on how IDeaS products and solutions can better serve our clients.
- Collaborates closely with cross-functional teams at IDeaS to drive better results.
- Acts as an escalation point for the client to ensure smooth maintenance of the successful business relationship.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the IDeaS System Modules and their business application, including business issues that they solve.
- Mentor new team members as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements: (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Competencies, Education & Experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, Hospitality, or related industry.
- 5+ years business experience.
- Client Success experience.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to assess current strategies, identify trends, and anticipate their impact.
- Ability to gather, analyze, interpret, and present quantitative and qualitative information.
- Ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with software as a service technology solution.
- Prefer knowledge of SalesForce, experience with hotel system, and/or experience with revenue management or related systems.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered.
We Support Who You Are---.
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you're launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Requisition ID: 20053936
External Company URL: https://ideas.com/
Position Type: Professional
Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
Keywords: SAS Institute, Minneapolis , Client Relationship Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
here to apply!