Assistant RV Sales Manager
Company: A C Nelsen RV World
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Description About us: For 100 years, A.C. Nelsen has retained
great prices, attentive service, and positive relationships with
our customers and community. We are proud to have received the
First Place Award of Best RV Dealer from Omaha Magazine's Best of
Omaha, voted on by local readers. What You ll Be Doing: We are
currently searching for an Assistant Sales Manager to work in our
fast-paced sales department. The Assistant Manager:
- Supervises and directs work of sales personnel, receptionists,
and lot attendants.
- Arranges delivery of units between manufacturer and the
dealership, along with delivery of units to customers out of state,
- Assists in finance department as needed.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or
- Describe units and explain use, operation, and care of unit to
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain units based on
customer needs and desires.
- Compute unit sale price.
- Answer questions regarding the dealership and its
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies
regarding payment, and security practices.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Place special orders with manufacturer to find desired unit for
- Prepare merchandise for purchase.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts and know how
to prevent or handle these situations.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service
contracts for merchandise.
- Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
- Follow up with previous customers and prospect to improve
- Assist in preparation of product shows, visit with prospects
shows. Requirements What You ll Need To Be Successful:
- Minimum of 5 years in a sales position
- Minimum of 2 years in management position
- Ability to train and motivate employees
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization, attention to
detail, and accuracy
- Knowledge of federal rules and regulations in regards to
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and seek solutions
- Must be able to make independent decisions which affect the
company s profitability
- Skills in operating various office equipment (computer with
applicable software, adding machine, photocopy machine, telephone,
fax machine, and printer)
- Knowledge of the products being sold is required. Independent
research on trends in RV sales, marketing, and motivating employees
may be required. This position requires the incumbent to be a
self-starter. The majority of the work is self generated. What You
Can Look Forward to: We offer a competitive salary and benefits
package, including 401(k) with match, medical, dental, vision, paid
holidays, and a generous PTO plan.
Keywords: A C Nelsen RV World, Minneapolis , Assistant RV Sales Manager, Executive , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...