Business Area Manager
Company: CNH Industrial
Location: Clara City
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Overview: CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services
company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Area Manager to
join our team in Benson. In this role, you will be responsible for
the planning, implementation and maintenance of the manufacturing
activities in fabrication, machining, weld, and paint. In addition,
you will work to ensure the effective use of materials, equipment
and personnel in producing quality products at minimum costs.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for managing people and deploying resources to
support the needs of the business. Provide direct supervision and
insure organizational objectives align with plant and corporate
objectives. Provide feedback and coaching to direct reports, and
foster a teamwork environment throughout the business unit.
- Accountable for meeting day-to-day and short-term targets by
setting priorities for the team and ensuring task completion.
- Understand long-term vision and provide direction and resources
to support World Class Manufacturing objectives and cost reduction
- Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or
below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace
- Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature.
- Follows established procedures and drives continuous
improvement in the plant's process.
- Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications
to prepare for production processing.
- Resolves issues related to the organization's production,
machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.
- Takes action to monitor and manage costs related to own work
and that of the business unit.
- Make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business
plans; receives guidance and oversight from manager.
- Has working knowledge of a single area and acquires depth of
expertise in more than one team within an area; is on track to
becoming an area or discipline expert.
- Uses judgment to identify, troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day
technical and operational problems.
- Exchanges standard technical or nontechnical information with
colleagues and immediate superiors and/or customers.
- Other related duties as assigned. The annual salary for this
role is $93,000-$142,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be
based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.) Qualifications: The qualified
candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline plus
a minimum of 4 years of experience working in a manufacturing
- A high school diploma/GED and a minimum of 9 years of
experience working in a manufacturing facility.
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience. The ideal candidate
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- General understanding of MRP/ERP production planning and
- Experience with World Class Manufacturing (WCM)/Lean
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Word). CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not
only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide
the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits
package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life
insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting
your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid
parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for
self-development and paid leave for specific activities. For more
information, please visit . EEO: US applicants: CNH Industrial is
an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal
"EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here. If
you need reasonable accommodation with the application process,
please contact us at . Read about our company's commitment to pay
transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality,
place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or
any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Minneapolis , Business Area Manager, Executive , Clara City, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...