Psychiatrist - Perinatal Program Director
Company: Allina Health
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The perinatal psychiatry program functions alongside the
dedicated mother-baby team to facilitate patient care. This model
is poised to expand its offerings across the Allina Health
Key Position Details (Practice Specifics) The Perinatal Psychiatry
Program Director, at Allina Health has the the opportunity to:
- Continue building the perinatal mental health program and
enhance our strong relationship with the Mother Baby Clinical
- Lead a team of specialty nurses, LICSWs, psychologists, and
psychiatric providers, all with experience in perinatal mental
- Join a high-performing team of operational and clinical leaders
within the Mental Health & Addiction Clinical Service Line at
Allina Health, which employs more than 290 mental health
- Engage in research endeavors. Program components include
eConsults, education, outpatient therapeutic and psychiatric
interventions, and inpatient therapy, with the potential to expand
both the geographic reach and build out the levels of care in this
program. Consider yourself a strong candidate if your interests
align in treating complex patients, coordinating with a
multidisciplinary team, building partnerships across levels of
care, and ability to articulate a clear vision for the program.
(This position will include both clinical and administrative
- Consults with providers to assist with ongoing management of
the behavioral health needs of their patients.
- Engages the patient and family to develop treatment plans that
address identified goals.
- Develops and lead staff education in psychiatric issues.
- May participate in on-call rotation. Job Requirements
- Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine or foreign
equivalent from an approved school of medicine required
- Completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate
- Licensed Physician - MN Board of Medical Practice required
About the Clinic Service Line
Allina Health has a robust Mental Health and Addiction Clinical
Service Line that offers the full continuum of care including
integration, specialty outpatient clinics, addiction and
co-occurring services, partial hospitalization and day treatment,
and inpatient care. There are more than 400 mental health and
addiction clinicians dedicated to the highest quality patient care
- 45 Primary Care Clinics
- 6 Integrated Psychiatry Locations
- 5 Hospital-Based Clinics
- 16 Partial and Day Treatment Programs
- 14 Allina and Affiliated Emergency Departments
- 7 Hospitals with 250 Inpatient Beds The Mental Health and
Addiction Clinical Service Line is led by both psychiatry and
psychology clinical leadership, in partnership with operations to
advance mental health care for patients across Allina Health.
Contact Information: Catie Gramm, Senior Talent Acquisition
Keywords: Allina Health, Minneapolis , Psychiatrist - Perinatal Program Director, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...