Senior Digital Product Manager
Company: U.S. Bank
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Senior Digital Product Manager page is loaded Senior Digital
Product Manager Apply locations Minneapolis, MN time type Full time
posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id 2023-0005794 At U.S.
Bank, we're on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and
businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions
and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We
believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life,
and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S.
Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to
discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try
new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at-all
from Day One.Job Description As a Digital Product Manager you
- Assist with leading, designing, developing Small Business
Banking digital sales features and experiences
- Act as a liaison between the business line and Agile delivery
teams, ensuring the teams understand the product vision. Work
closely in a hands-on style with development teams including
addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback
and answering questions on an ongoing basis.
- Help maintain and refine product backlog; create user stories
and acceptance criteria and assist in the prioritization of all
stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value
and align with product strategy. -
- Be a hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer
research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are
identified along with the most fitting solution.
- Advocate and embody customer-obsession, within and outside the
Chief Digital Office organization, resulting in simple, innovative,
lovable digital products/experiences
- Work in a matrixed leadership of capability managers, delivery
managers, architects, UX Design, scrum masters, business lines and
other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and
facilitate execution across various stakeholders.
- Assist with the measurement of digital experience contribution
- Synthesizing business goals for each feature or experience to
set specific, measurable objectives so we can measure success.
- Managing ongoing measurement and reporting of these
- Consistently delivering work that meets or exceeds the
- Reporting regularly on these measurements to senior
leadership.Qualifications Preferred Requirements: -
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or
related field, or equivalent work experience. Master's degree
- Minimum 10 years of product management experience
- Experience leading digital product management teams
- Experience working in an Agile framework
- Direct experience working on consumer facing products
- Analytical: (e.g. comfortable with data) and can combine an
understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data
required to deliver customer experience and business results.
- Thought leadership: build and drive strategy that moves the
user experience drives innovation/differentiation and delivers on
- Agile Experience: Very comfortable working in an agile
(specifically SAFe) framework, including industry standard
collaboration tools (e.g. VersionOne, Jira and Confluence).
- Natural curiosity and self-directed ability to seek out
information and meet goals/deadlines.
- Partnership & Collaboration: able to build consensus with key
business, technology and internal partners.
- Leadership: help build and motivate strong teams. Experience
working with on- and off-shore talent.
- An understanding of Financial Services, Banking and
- An understanding of UX Design and research.
- Professional experience in the digital space or information
technology systems development.
- (prior fintech or banking experience not required) If there's
anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion
of the application or hiring process, please refer to our -
disability accommodations for applicants . Learn howthe way we work
at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and
collaboration across the company. Benefits: -Our approach to
benefits and total rewards considers our team members' whole selves
and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why
our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your
health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind.
Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role,
location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked,
up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by
lawEEO is the LawU.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer
committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can
learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity
employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
E-VerifyU.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland
Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United
States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an
Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated
by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about
the -E-Verify program . Similar Jobs (3) Authentication Product
Manager - Professional Services Lead locations 9 Locations time
type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago CRM Business
Architect/Solution Architect locations 8 Locations time type Full
time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago About Us Our 74,000 employees
work across departments to help our millions of retail, business,
wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and
investment services customers across the country and around the
world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered
to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on
diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank's best-in-class
financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most
importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring
meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the
colleagues we support and the communities where we live and
Keywords: U.S. Bank, Minneapolis , Senior Digital Product Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...