Major Acct Dev Manager-WE
Posted on: March 19, 2023
DescriptionWindstream is a leading provider of advance network
communications and technology solutions for consumers, small
businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across
the U.S. About the Role: The Major Account Development Manager will
focus on business development, by selling Windstream's full suite
of strategic products and services to an assigned geographic base
of customers. Our goal is to increase wallet share, increase
customer satisfaction with Windstream, reduce churn, and increase
our customer base utilization of strategic next-gen services. The
Major Account Development Manager will leverage a full support team
consisting of an Area Sales Director and Sales Engineering team
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of
Windstream's sales process, products, and solutions to ensure
customers are under contract with the most strategic product
- Develop a deep understanding of a customer's business,
corporate priorities, and industry to effectively identify
solutions that align with the customer's strategy and needs.
- Develop, own, and document the multi-faceted account plan and
growth strategy for each customer; manage priorities and eco-system
partners to meet established milestones and achieve sales growth
- Act with a sense of urgency and work in close partnership with
the Customer Success organization, to assure customer issues are
- Develop and implement plans to create additional opportunities
to cross-sell and up-sell accounts and increase overall total
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities in including generation of
accurate forecasts and attainment of assigned quotas.
- Participate in, and successfully complete, all required
training; participate in team meetings and activities as required
Do You Have?
- Verifiable record of success in enterprise level sales, owning
a customer base and driving full life-cycle management of sales,
conversions, and renewals.
- Prior strategic account management and consultative sales
experience selling multiple products and solutions to medium and
- Strong interpersonal skills, organization skills, time
management skills, listening skills, presentation skills, verbal,
and written communication skills.
- Ability to confidently network, build rapport and develop
trusted relationships over time to execute mid to long-term account
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to speak with
business professionals at all levels in an organization and across
multiple lines of business.
- Strong PC skills, including expertise in MS Office.
- Experience in building account plans and leading customer
business reviews (MBRs and QBRs).
- Experience driving strategic consulting services into new
accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding sales goals by
generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline.
- College degree or equivalent and 8 years field sales experience
directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 12
years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent
combination of education and job-related field sales experience
required. Even Better:
- Strong business, financial and technical acumen with
negotiation and closing proficiency. Strong problem-solving and
- Working knowledge of selling cloud-based communications and
- Independent, stress-tolerant, self-motivated, competitive,
assertive, pro-active, and results-oriented; able to work with
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling
- Understands market dynamics including demographics Our
- Medical, Dental Vision Insurance Plans
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and Ad&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Plans
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- Actual base pay for this job will depend on the candidate's
primary work location and other factors, such as relevant skills
and experience.QualificationsCollege degree or equivalent and 8
years field sales experience directly related to job (outside,
direct sales experience) or 12 years job-related field sales
experience; or an equivalent combination of education and
job-related field sales experience required. This is a safety
sensitive position.Job Category: SalesPrimary Location:
US-Minnesota-Virtual Office MN 1.08Other Locations:
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we
celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their
ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status,
current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other
status protected by law, and to give full consideration to
qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse
voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive
culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer,
pre-employment drug testing.
Keywords: Windstream, Minneapolis , Major Acct Dev Manager-WE, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...