Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- The Attach product team focuses on "accessorizing" a customer's
- When a customer purchases a tv what else do they need to help
them enjoy it the right cables, a tv stand, the best warranty,
installation OR when a customer has decided to purchase a phone
what accessories would best suit their needs the best case for
them, the best warranty that suits their needs. -
- This is what we do in attach recommend the best complementary
products to a customer's main purchase item. -
- Our vision is to make it easy for all customers to enjoy their
online purchases by helping them fill their basket with what they
want based on their needs and preferences because they trust
- In order to drive the complementary product recommendations we
need to understand customer shopping behavior when they are on our
site (what resonates with them and what doesn't).
- We then take these insights and use them to further drive the
best experiences for customers based on their needs and
- We are looking for a senior level product manager especially
versed in adobe analytics (an analytics guru).
- Someone who can dig into the data we have and create insights
and hypotheses to test against.
- Creating insights is important because it is not enough to
simply report out but also turn the data being reported out into
insights and recommendations.Skills Overview:
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience
required to perform this job?
- The ability to analyze and interpret data (Adobe Analytics
- Critical thinking
- Strategic mindset -
- Research skills
- The ability to prioritizeWhat are some preferred/nice to have
skills the manager is looking for?
- Communication skills
- Technical expertise
- An understanding of UX
- A knack for story telling
- Business savvyPandoLogic. Keywords: Senior Product Manager,
Location: Minneapolis, MN - 55405
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Minneapolis , Product Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...