Sr. Sales Director
Company: Naviga Recruiting & Executive Search
Posted on: November 26, 2022
is a 20 + year expert executive search firm serving domestic US
employers and companies from around the world. We focus on , , ,
and with specialties ranging from higher level individual
contributor positions to executive level. We provide in addition
For nearly 20 years, our client has provided industry leading
technology solutions and service. Since 2002, they have been widely
respected as a technology partner by agents, brokers, and carriers
who market complex benefits in the workplace. Naviga has been
retained to identify a Sr. Sales Director to join their expanding
Title: Sr. Sales Director
Location: (Remote) Minneapolis, MN
Key Notes/Company Details:
- Consistently growing business, without one year of decline
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial work from home
- Carrier partnerships with 22 major insurance carriers; Aetna,
MetLife, Aflac, Humana and more!
- Privately held, employee owned business; Entirely
- Well tenured and experienced leadership focused on growth
- Consistently qualifying prospects by identifying and
documenting specific needs relative to product offering.
- Coordinate, schedule, and conduct demonstrations to all
assigned prospects in a timely, professional manner.
- Develop accurate proposal data and pricing estimates for
- Delivering proposal materials to Sales Administration for
creation of proposals on a timely basis.
- Timely follow up on all delivered proposals, tracking all
contacts in CRM.
- Respond timely to RFP/RFI when appropriate.
- Submit standard sales metrics (forecasting, pipeline, business
plans) and other reports timely and as required.
- Regularly gather market information to include competitor
activity; reporting accurate and timely information to Sales and
- Coordinate with the sales team and marketing to develop
successful selling tools for presentations, demos, and trade
- Attend and represent at industry trade shows as
- Manage and close sales opportunities through information
gathering and successful presentations and proposals
- Proven experience selling into the Core Broker industry with
strong, lasting relationships. (Brokers with a focus selling large
group health insurance products)
- Strong focus on relationship building particularly with
insurance carriers and brokers
- Ability to work well independently as well as be a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Health insurance plus HSA
- Company credit card
- Laptop, cellphone and home office
- Mileage reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
Keywords: Naviga Recruiting & Executive Search, Minneapolis , Sr. Sales Director, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!