Marketing Project Manager
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Marketing Project Manager Imagew--rks is looking for people who
want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a
meaningful career, not just a job. We at Imagew--rks embrace
diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open,
honest, safe, and rewarding. At Imagew--rks-We will give you the
opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as offer a
competitive salary and an attractive benefit package including:
- Use of our on-site fitness center
- Health, Dental
- Life insurance
- LTD & STD
- 401K with a company match
- PTO (paid time off) & Holiday pay Imagew--rks Is a full-service
creative agency. For over thirty years, Imagew--rks Marketing has
helped hundreds of businesses, large and small, achieve measurable
growth and success. What started as a two-man print shop has grown
into one of Minnesota's top marketing agencies with clients
nationwide. As a Project Manager, you will work directly with
clients in collaboration with Account Management, Design,
Development, and Marketing teams. The ability to assign and manage
responsibilities between departments while providing responsive and
courteous client service will be essential. Essential Duties and
- Partner with a cross-functional team of sales managers,
designers, programmers and marketing strategists to fulfill client
requests and expectations.
- Participate in discovery process for digital engagements to
accurately scope projects, define budgets and functional
specifications, manage timelines and provide metrics for
- Develop and refine project timelines and budgets, coordinate
internal resources, and anticipate potential challenges with an eye
to alternative solutions.
- Schedule, coordinate, and lead internal meetings with marketing
and production staff to ensure objectives are met on time and on
- Communicate and collaborate with the client and team to monitor
resources, track progress, assign responsibilities, and maintain
- Ensure quality of project deliverables is maintained through
all phases of development.
- Obtain quotes for outside services such as but not limited to
copywriting, printing, signage, video production. Job Requirements
- Must understand production process for web development, digital
marketing, social media, and traditional marketing tactics to
effectively manage resources, time and budgets.
- Familiar with managing email marketing campaigns using
MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, or similar ESP systems.
- Driven to keep current with industry trends and emerging
- Able to interact extensively with internal account executives,
outside media companies and vendors on a daily basis.
- Must be cool under pressure and be able to mediate and
problem-solve in fast-paced creative environment under tight
- Realistic and pragmatic team player that's self-motivated and
determined to meet deadlines.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving, organization and
- Solid presentation skills and attention to detail to convey
ideas to internal and external teams.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel along with familiarity with
project management software such as Jira, Basecamp, Function Point.
Job Requirements - Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2-4 years project
management experience in an advertising agency or similar
environment. Work Environment:
- Casual office environment that promotes creative freedom to
deliver exceptional marketing strategies & tactics.
- Flexible work environment, at this time work can be completed
remotely, with in office expectations for client and company
meetings when necessary.
- Hi-speed internet access and cell phone will be required for
accessing files. We invite you to apply in person or on our company
site Imagew--rks, a Streamworks Company: 3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449 In this role you will be trusted with confidential
information as well as protected health information Subject to the
successful completion of a background check Streamworks is an
E-Verify company PI191945011
Keywords: Streamworks, Minneapolis , Marketing Project Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!