Project Manager - Hybrid
Company: New Era Technology company
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Project Manager - Hybrid
- Full Benefits
- 401K match
- 28 PTO Days including company holidays Join New Era's growing
team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 2,500+ employees
delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large
Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than
9,000 customers. We are looking for team members to contribute to
and deliver our mission to securely connect people, places, and
information in a rapidly changing digital world. Work alongside the
finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals
who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As
a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry
training, and certifications. New Era Technology empowers
businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift
their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to
meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions.
Requirements: The Project Manager administers assigned project(s)
from ramp-up to completion; planning and executing the projects
within the terms of the signed agreement ensuring the project is
delivered on time and within budget.
PRIMARY DUTIES include but not limited to:
- Implement project and process mangement methodology, standards
and tools to drive and facilitate successful project delivery.
- Lead project kick-off meetings to ensure proper initiation of a
given project. Act as initial point of escalation for all issues
that require further investigation. Complete accurate monthly
forecasting report to aid in proper staffing and future financial
- Assist in the development of project bids and proposals with
oversight of the negotiated terms and pricing with subcontractors
for all projects assigned to the Project Team
- Proactively mitigate risk and forecast the trajectory of
projects to ensure that timely action is taken to keep projects on
time and budget
- Ensure all facets of account specific field operations are
executed safely, to industry standards, and in accordance with the
- Accurately estimate costs and revenue for the life cycle of
Projects and/or Work Orders according to our company goals and
- Maintain accurate and detailed information on Projects
pertaining to: Job progress, photograph files, daily tracking
reports, and job costing and communicate regularly with assigned
- Manage Project Information/Data via company-issued toolsets and
systems, while keeping stakeholders informed of Project status.
This can include customer-specific internal systems that were
included as part of the project bid.
- Act as the main point of contact and communication between all
internal and external contacts
- Develop strong partnerships across the organization to ensure
project collaboration and success
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with customers and
- Provide upper management with assessments and identification of
potential new business relating to assigned customer
- Drive measurable operational excellence in key process areas
including Days to Invoice, Tech On-Time Arrival, Project Target
Goals, Team Productivity, and Quoted to Actual Project
- Improve customer satisfaction/NPS scores
- Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are understood
- Ensure accountability to SLA and customer satisfaction
- Attend and contribute to weekly Operations meetings
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and proactively
troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Strong ability to define technical problems, collect data,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to analyze ideas and use logic to determine their
strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to understand new information or materials by studying
and working with them.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information, and
respond to managers, employees, customers, and vendors in an
intelligent, clear, concise, professional and grammatically correct
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, understand and
educate customers. REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three to five years of experience working in a project
environment, including relevant industry experience preferably with
overall responsibility. PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- PMP or Equivalent Professional Certification PI
Keywords: New Era Technology company, Minneapolis , Project Manager - Hybrid, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!