Sr. Global Product Manager, Downstream - Lung Health
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Sr. Global Product Manager, Downstream - Lung
HealthLocation:Minneapolis, Minnesota, United StatesRequisition
#:22000GTBPost Date:Aug 29, 2022Careers that Change LivesThe Sr.
Global Product Manager, Downstream - Lung Health is an essential
member of the Lung Health Marketing team, reporting to the Global
Director of Downstream Marketing. This person will play a key role
in formulating short and long-term plans, goals, and objectives for
managing a lung health product. The primary role is to be the
global product marketing lead, focusing on marketing strategies and
tactics to ensure effective product placement relative to market
opportunity, working closely with sales and education for a
specific product line over the entire life cycle.A Day in the
LifeResponsibilities may include the following and other duties may
- Direct, develop, and implement comprehensive product launch and
growth plans to drive global awareness and adoption of a Lung
- Lead execution of product plans and activities with a wide
range of internal stakeholders such as Upstream Marketing, Regional
Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Operations, Medical
Education, and Sales.
- Build and lead launch sub-teams, including Sales, Sales
Training, Medical Education, Marketing Communications, Professional
Services, Clinical/HEPR Strategy, etc.
- Establish clear market preparation, launch, and post-launch
objectives with which to plan and measure business
- Partner with and provide commercial direction to Clinical,
Regulatory, Operations, Education and other critical functions in
planning product release.
- Develop and deliver executive-level presentations both
internally and externally.
- Develop strong understanding of product features, product
operation, patient flow dynamics, disease state, and health
economics to support internal teams and assist customer
- Partner closely with upstream marketing colleagues especially
in the areas of customer feedback and enhancement needs. Ensure
smooth project handover from product development to product
- Build customer acquisition and retention plans and interface
with customers in development of product plan and providing ongoing
customer support and service.
- Manage product promotion through sale force collateral, digital
channels, and peer-to-peer and educational events.
- Manage global product lifecycle management.
- Apply financial modeling, business acumen and pricing
principles and understanding of reimbursement to drive decision
making around marketing opportunities and market positioning.
- Develop and manage relationships with physician consultants and
KOLs for marketing engagement opportunities.
- Manage resourcing, timelines and budgets associated with
projects in areas of responsibility.
- Travel approximately 30%, global.Must Have: Minimum
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree
with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Previous product launch/downstream marketing experienceNice to
- Medical device industry experience
- Strong interpersonal skillsAbout MedtronicTogether, we can
change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of
what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate
pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and
each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes
this an exciting and rewarding place to be.We want to accelerate
and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we
will only succeed with the right people on our team. Lets work
together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients
lives. Help us shape the future.Physical Job RequirementsThe
physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of
this job description are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The
employee is also required to interact with a computer, and
communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or
local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical
requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States
of America)It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Medtronic, Minneapolis , Sr. Global Product Manager, Downstream - Lung Health, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!